Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 363

Hi all, I am using CTrade class to do a trailling stop. It works perfectly but the problem is that my EA after doesn't open more positions. If i leave my trailing stop, my EA is working without problems but if i put the trailing stop, at the moment that one position is using the trailing, the EA...
Is anyone using python (possibly with native C extensions for performance)?
Hello guys, Im about to hire few traders and give them trading capital. I have EA which closes trades after certain % of loss and then disables whole account. Only problem is, that this is possible only if the EA is running on the traders computer (not working when 2 instances are online, 1 trader,...
Hi, I'm trying to find if there are 3 consecutive up or down bars with the below EA the problem is that it stops counting after first bar is complete ( check it on M1) I will be glad if someone could help me here. //-------------------------------------------------------------------- bool New_Bar=
Hello every one, :) Usually we used to code: double trade_point; if (Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) trade_point = Point * 10; But what if we have another chances such as the gold or silver or..... The gold as u know is not 3 and not 5 digits So, what is the replacement of the...
I am trying to make robot with two ZigZag indicators simultaneously. Is it somehow possible to change the color of one ZigZag indicator just for better look in tester
I want to replace my trailing stop to Virtual as I am about to change to a broker with 50 point stop level, However I completely have no idea where to start, Can someone enlighten me a little bit. //for starters I would start by writing what i know for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal();...
Hi. I am doing a multi-currency, multi-timeframe EA. I have the problem that the EA is sending just a few signals because it doesn´t load the historical data for every pair and timeframe. I can´t have a open window for every pair in every timeframe so I have no idea about how to solve it. If someone...
Hello Guys, I'm trying to create a scanner which should met 2 criteria (i) Last price should be HIGH or LOW of lat 10 bars (ii) Breakout should occur only by 3 continuous up or down bars I've written following code for it (see below) Now problem is that ideally it should work on every bar but...
Hi, I use a c++ dll into my mql5 EA and i have a big problem, i just can't send orders from my extern dll algorythm. If i write this : onTimer(){  while(true)  {  }} the onTick() is never trigger, because there is only one thread allocate for the EA... and it's a big problem. 1st question, do you...
  CopyTicks help  (6)
This code gives error: Ticks could not be loaded. GetLastError()=4014 I don't know why. input int ticks=10; // the number of requested ticks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function...
  Help needed  (2)
I think this is weird, I got this error when doing test. I have no idea where's the problem, the only clue I have is stop level. Testing on 4 digit data. I got error 130 when i used stop loss less than 10 pips, tried 6,7,8,9 all have error 130. EURUSD,H1: Buy BreakEven OrderModify Error...
[Deleted]
  Coding question  (6)
Can someone help me with a code that closes all orders when orders hit certain % of DD thanks
Hello everybody! I'm a new user of this forum and I'm trying to learn MQL4 to build a my own EA, but now I have a little problem with my code. The MT4 doesn't read this part : " int H = OrdersTotal(); //CORREZIONE BUY if (H>0) { OrderSelect(H-1,SELECT_BY_POS); if(OrderType()==0...
hi, I'm writing a neural network and need it to know if the last operation was successful. something like if [last deal generate profit] then x=0 if [last deal was at loss] then x=1 and possibly if [last 2 deals was at loss] then x=-1 what is the parameter can I use to find out the info I need
Hi there, I just downloaded few top EA put them into strategy tester and the results looks impressive but checking some single trades it does not look like they would ever be profitable or even executed because price just never been at specified level at a time. Has anyone else been in doubt going...
[Deleted]
Hello I just want to copy some trades from Signals but i can see the Signal provider got symbol like EURUSDpro or EURUSD.m and my broker provide symbol like EURUSD only without any extension will i still be able to copy trades Kindly let me know Thanks Sameer
Does anyone know include the "trailing start" command in the code below? The EA is super simple and yet would like to test this command to open trades. Just like the "trailingStop", only it is used to open operations. (RSI9 -- oversold 85 / overbought 15) extern int...
[Deleted]
  Multi EA  (3)
Hello I like to ask if i can use Multi EA in same platform for example using EURUSD 1 m chart with 1 EA using 30 M chart with EURUSD but another EA is that possible ? kindly let me know Thanks Sameer
HELLO EVERY ONE HOPE 2016 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR SAME THE 2015 :) I AM A NEW PROGRAMMER IN MQL4 I AM C/C++, JAVA, INTERNED DEVELOPER ... ONLY A SINGLE QUESTION PLZ CAN ANYONE INFORM ME THE CODE OF HEDGING IN MQL4 LANGUAGE: I WANT TO MAKE IT AS AN INPUT FROM USER TO ENABLE OR DISABLE THE...
  calculating lots  (3)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| volume | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double volume() { Lots=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE)/8000;...
I am willing to share it as a signal. What about yours?
Can anyone help me with MT4 code that will highlight when there is a higher low above a low?
Can anyone tell me what could be causing these errors? StopLevels level is 20 pips, all trades should pass. Handicaps and off-quotes are annoying :)
hello i want to take n tick and calculate the simple ma :double tk[], matk[]; /// buffer tick int dimtk = maperiod+5; //--------------void tick(){contotick++; //contotick =0 in the init functionshifttick();}//---------------void shifttick() // shiftick{ int setdim=dimtk+1; // add 1 memory...
I have been trying to run this code as an EA but it keeps getting removed from the "journal". I was wondering whether someone can review the code and help fix it as i do not know what the problem is. When running in strategy tester it does say "invalid pointer access" 508,19 and then its not...
  EA  (4)
Comments that do not relate to the "Forex Market Update", have been moved into this topic.
I once saw something that I believe was an expert, that when executed on strategy tester, with visualization enabled, you could buy and sell manually (it shows some buttons for you to indicate the order you want to send in the strategy tester visualization window). It is a way to practice using...
Hi, Need some help on history logic. How do i check if i have enough history to test? say if my history starts from 01.01.2009, but EA needs at least 31.12.2008 to go without error. i know i can always download the history for 31.12.2008 and start testing from 01.01.2009, but i think it should be
I am seeking brokers having low spread and commissions that can be used for MQL5 MT4 platform . Can you recommend or share your ideas. . . ?