Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 360

Hello, I would like to assign the EA to order many currency but i don't know how to write. - I assign magicNo of order "EURUSD" = 835, Then if the EA don't find MagicNo "835" (No order EURUSD). The EA will open order "EURUSD". - I assign magicNo of order "AUDUSD" = 478, Then if the EA don't find...
My EA is based on price action on the analysis of each of the bars. But every time a Stop Loss, Take Profit, or Stop Order stays open from one day to the other, when next day market opens on a gap down or gap up, the strategy tester of the meta trader accepts and considers the order being filled on...
¿How can I see a indicator in back test visual mode "Strategy Tester Visualization" ? I read: You can backtest two indicators if you put it on your live trading chart. (OK) Then save it as template. (OK)Then open backtester and start it. (OK) Then click on pause the backtester (OK )and load the...
I have some problems! my EA must save files out of metatrader in a C disk folder but i get a dll error (Note: yes i did check the allow dlls) :D
When optimizing how do I get walk forward results programmatically? Can this be done with TesterStatistics()?
How can I obtain the price of an open position? I'm gonna use this price to specify the StopLoss and TakeProfit. I've traied PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN) but it's not working. Thanks
Hello, sorry for my english, i would like write an expert Advisor based on % level margin..... This ea must increment size position when % level margin pass from 200 % to 300% and decrement position size when % level margin pass from 200 % to 100%.... Stop loss is considered in margin stop level...
can someone help me please? I can get this function to delete a pending order. What am i doing wrong? the way I would like it to work is when a open order is closed. this function will then delete the pending order. I keep getting the error 4108 for invalid ticket. I really have issue if another...
I installed the Agents Manager on a second laptop. But when I scan my network, they do not show up. These two laptops can see each other on my network. I've transfered files between them. Both laptops are plugged in and I've disabled the firewall on both laptops.
Does anybody faced this issue? I´m hardly trying to create an Array for a not built in indicator (Bollinger Bands Width), and use it in my main code. The problem is: - "Not built in" indicators doesn´t pass Arrays by iCustom(); - "Not built in" indicators doesn´t work with CoppyBuffer(). I...
Hello Guys! I have a self-made EA... everything works fine except one thing... there are cases when the EA deletes an order but right after that is triggers and the position is not controlled by the EA ( no sl, no tp, no ts)... do you have any idea what the problem can be? the log file says that...
hello, In a situation, during backtest, where TP and SL are reached within the same 1-min bar, which is the execution priority in Metatrader? I mean, for backtest purpose, does Matatrader consider the position closed at TP or SL price?  tks, jose marcio 
Hello people, Is there a way to make mt4, or perhaps some plugin, to send required trade alerts to multiple mobile devices same time? I know that SendSMS(); sends text message to mt4 app, but it sends it only to 1 device which is linked to mt4! So is it possible to make multiple sms going same...
Hi, I have 2 workstations and the same MT4 build. However, on one of them the candlesticks are overlapping with the dashboard created in an EA. I have attached screenshot. Anyone knows how to make the candlestick completely invisible?
Dear Team,   I have two different EAs developed to trade on EUR/USD. I have two different accounts with my Broker. Is it possible for me to attach one EA to the first account, and the other EA to the second account under this same Broker? 
Hello metatraders, Is there a way to increase the memory available to strategy tester agents? After a few passes my agents are very often showing a red icon on their left. All I can do is restart MT5, but is is annoying, and anyway I plan my EA to have more features, so it will use more memory...
Hi friends. I recently adapted a strategy based on the martingale system. I took into consideration the possibilities of a loss and adjusted volumes and overall account balances. I want to develop an EA to enter orders based on my strategy. The problem is that I don't know how to programme. Can...
I have a meta4 indicator and I want to convert it into Expert Adviser so please anybody can help me how to do it
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,dLots,dPrice,iSlippage,dStopLoss,dTakeProfit,sEAComment,MagicNumber,tExpiration,clrRed); 1.if I define iSlippage =2, is it equal 20point under 5 - digits system? 2.How can I know the slippage after a order placed finished
Hello everyone, As the question above, how can i set the lot size after i subscribe to a signal provider ? I understand we can set the capital from the options but i cant seems to find the lot size Would appreciate some help here Thank you
I'm having difficulties to generate and access a BBandsWidht ARRAY of a period in my main code, as it's not a built in indicator. Tried to use iCustom but it doesn't allow me to pass the array. Does anybody know how to deal? Thanks
Hey guys, I`m running Meta Trader 4 on my iMac and I would like to use a One Click Stop Loss and Take Profit. Can someone help me to arrange that. I don`t find any way to get that done :-( Thank you!
[Deleted]
Dear all, Programmers and traders and MQL5 users, I have a request, if you can help me out please. Attached is an EA, I tried to code to convert an indicator in an order placing EA. But its encountering the following error: "OnCalculate function not found in custom indicator" Attached is the...
Trying to get my expert to work on WTI CFD but I keep the generic execution error of "error opening position" no matter what I do. trade.ResultRetCode() and trade.ResultDeal() all return the same error "error opening position". There is no error code. So I tried the example expert advisors that...
Please help me understand I use mql5 :) How should I do to make the stoploss values and takeprofit of my EA are used in the "Strategy Tester" No matter the values that exist in my text "ea.ml5". They will be ignored. Whenever I run the "Strategy Tester" values used are always those who...
I'm writing a script that apply templates on current chart. Here, I can't load templates from 'templates folder' in MT4 data folder by ChartApplyTemplate function. But I can load templates from MT4 data folder directly. void OnStart()  {//--- string...
Hallo, ich nutze den Liquidex EA. Er ist soweit ganz gut. Der größte Nachteil bei diesem EA ist, dass, sobald ein Handel ausgelöst wird, der Trailingstop sofort anzieht. Der Stop-Loss ist sofort hinfällig und es bleibt nicht genügend Puffer für mögliche Rückschläge. Dadurch gehen viele Trades in den...
[Deleted]
Hello fellow forumites. Am Looking for an MT4 EA or software that when i click new order and place a single trade, it will multiply the trades i place instantly just like the inserted screenshot above. Using same 0.10, same currency i placed, same Take Profit. Atleast if it can multiple my...
I see in mql5 manual that optimization is here: But my metatrader 5 don´t have Optimization option: why?