Has anyone noticed an odd amount of failure in recent EA performance? Any EA?

Anyone?

Genaro Gutierrez:
Anyone?
Markets are changing, translating in trending markets perhaps. We will see. 

People are just coming up with crap and posting here to rip money from ignorant buyers. I think that's the reason and it's very sad!

Francis actually put up a blog post from a very interesting article today that might be worth a read: It's Getting Harder for Currency Traders to Make Money, Market Veteran Says

It's Getting Harder for Currency Traders to Make Money, Market Veteran Says
It's Getting Harder for Currency Traders to Make Money, Market Veteran Says
  • Candice Zachariahs
  • www.bloomberg.com
The $5.3-trillion currency market is getting harder for traders to make money in as price changes that once took months or weeks now happen more quickly, says Hugh Killen, Westpac Banking Corp.’s head of trading for foreign exchange, fixed income and commodities. Liquidity is drying up because investors and banks are shying away from taking...

Thank you guys for replying, I own a few EA's that worked like a charm usually making 40%+ a month depending on settings, I started seeing some odd movement in the market and may I say "awkward" movement starting around the 15 of February leading to failures in mainly support/resistance based EAs.

Well I'll have to stick to good old fashioned manual trading and wait it out. I have a constant busy schedule making it quite difficult to achieve the gains I'd like to succeed. 

Personally I don't think this trend will change.  With more and more automatic trading done by large brokerage firms scalping 100 lots for 1 pip trades, these 'wild' movements will continue, IMPO.  Best to start thinking about writing your EAs that adapt to current market conditions by having the EA log and review it's daily trades....

Reason: