Behaviours of EAs

Dear Team,

I have two different EAs developed to trade on EUR/USD. I have two different accounts with my Broker.

Is it possible for me to attach one EA to the first account, and the other EA to the second account under this same Broker? 

Simon Akubue:

Dear Team,

I have two different EAs developed to trade on EUR/USD. I have two different accounts with my Broker.

Is it possible for me to attach one EA to the first account, and the other EA to the second account under this same Broker? 

Why not?

yeah sure you can , no problem at all

Khurram Mustafa:
yeah sure you can , no problem at all
Thank you so much.

Simon Akubue:
Thank you so much.
U R Welcome

Khurram Mustafa:
U R Welcome
Khurram Mustafa
:

U R Welcome

Dear Team,

On my trading platform, I currently have only one EA.

I attached the EA to my EUR/USD symbol and hosted it on a VPS, and every thing looks fine as you can see from the attached  Screen_01.JPG file.

But immediately I turned off my WIFI (Internet source), I got an error message as seen in Screen_02.JPG. When I turn it ON again, everything will come back to normal as in Screen_01.JPG. My understanding is that the VPS will host my platform along with the EA.

Please, what am I supposed to do?

Regards, 

Files:
Screen_01.JPG  98 kb
Screen_02.JPG  90 kb

If you are using standard VPS - you should use remote desktop or any other tool provided by VPS to install MetaTrader, setup all Expert advisors, etc. MetaTrader on your personal computer has no relation to VPS, its completely different setups with different errors.

If you are using MQL Cloud VPS (I guess this is your option) - then everything all right, your EA is running in the cloud. Alerts which you see are coming from EA on your personal computer, not from the VPS. To see error logs from VPS - right click on the "New York" vps sub menu and select log option from there.

Reason: