Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 412

I building a way to interact with the python django framework. Before starting I am asking if anyone had had any success with Python MQL5..?
Is there a trigger, which will inform me when position is closed by stop loss ? or i have to check every sec for history ? thanks
if i want to buy some signals, how many signals can follow in one meta trader? can i follow five signals in one meta trader 4?
I need a large size of array buffer to store testing data in my ea.such as the code below: double Buff[size];double BuffDym[];ArrayResize(BuffDym,size); when the value of size is to large,the compiler will come out a error said :array is too large. I want to know the largest value of size...
  CTrade requote  (3)
Hello, can anyone help how to solve the requote problem. If i do a buy or sell with CTrade, i get sometimes no transaction because there was a requote. (I set also the SetDeviationInPoints to 100, would should not be the solution in real trading) This is from backtest log: CG      0       17:20:16...
Hello, anyone can say what price is passed to the OnCalculate function: bid, ask or last ? Found nothing about in the documentation.
[Deleted]
Hello, This is my first post to the community and I need some help. I have built an EA which I will be running only on EUR/USD but possibly exploring other pairs in the future. Based on the results, I am confident that for every 25 Euro in my account balance, I can trade 0.01 lot. Can anybody...
Hello, When developing a EA, is it better to use "Enter at Trade on Open Bar" or " Tick Data" i understand both are using different ways to trade while even the S/L, P/T and indicators can be all same. Anyone can enlighten me on this ? Thanks !!
When I go to subscribe to a signal it doesn't connect properly anymore. I am signed in to the community tab properly, but after signing up for a signal my signal tab always shows that I am not subscribed. What can I do to fix this?
  News EA  (10)
Good Morning, I had an idea to develop a news EA. Maybe someone already had it, here is how it would work: EA would get the forecast of news releases from http://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar/ and other similar websites. EA would also receive the real data when it is released from the...
Hello to all anyone have Scalper or Arbitrage EA??? Ea work on news time and running 24 hours on VPS 
  VTSO  (4)
Hi there, I'm looking for info about VTSO . I would like to know how that is working internally, in the code, some sample would be nice. All I know is that it is virtual. Also, I would like to know if before placing a VTSO i need to place a normal stop loss order in order for the VTSO work. Thanks
I've been verify all necessary parameter and procedure, but not any trade which program made after test , why ? anybody can help me ? I test the program downloaded from here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/647
  Order Ea  (1)
Hello profitable traders, pls i need an ea that can open as many trades i want at the same time and with predetermined take profit and stop loss. I will really appreciate if i can lay my hands on such ea. Thank you in advance
Hello everyone i want to know how can find metatrader folder like this address (it is possible or not) C:\Users\SpeedON\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\5554F4H5J4S5E4TDDAS&G&D9 to access to MQL4\Expert and indicator folder to install EA. or if you know software can install EA and DLL in...
I am using CTrailingPSAR trailing class, there were two stop losses triggered at 2014.06.19 00:35 and 2014.06.09 01:01, the stop losses not supposed to be triggered. Below is the journal captured: 2014.06.28 22:23:37.342 2014.06.19 01:01:00 order performed buy 0.10 at 1.35884 [#5 buy 0.10 EURUSD...
hello if i follow the xxx system whit a 1:500 leverage whit max 5% used for operation(capital of 2000 euro),any operation are: 1:5=0,2 Buy10.00USDCHF0.891240.888550.896432014.06.25 22:030.89284179.20 in 179*0,2=35,8 or loss 2014.06.26Buy10.00EURUSD2014.06.26-310.00 310*0,2=-62 Is...
Comments that do not relate to the "MQL5 Cloud problems - very slow agents blocking genetic optimizations. How to solve it?", have been moved into this topic.
I have found accidently that the historical spread (Ask-bid) used to open and close orders during backtesting in the strategy tseter is different from those stored in the Mql rates. For example, you can get historical spread using the following code (Lets say your EA is attached on M1 chart)....
Hi Everybody. Anybody know same expert robot. To work when current price breaking the previous candle? If not! Do you have any sample for it?
Hi, I wrote a Class and a Expert Advisor. But now I have following problem regarding calling an object of a class with private variable: For instance: My Class class CTrendTraderLong {private:bool m_tradeFirst; public: CTrendTraderLong(); ~CTrendTraderLong();void setFirstTrade(bool trade);...
ive been coding none stop for the past 5 days and now serious lag is slowing me down.. when i type i have to wait for aleast 20 seconds or more before the the data typed, is entered into the ide.. is there a way to solve this?
I don't see the functionality to scan the Brokers Server for Symbols Example Problem : I have 2 Majors, 0 Crosses Active in the MarketWatch. I would like 2 More Majors and 3 Crosses.  Now 1 of the Crosses are NOT Supported by the broker.  How do I tell my EA? The logic so far. ?? Scan Server for...
Does anyone know if there is a library for functions such as Coefficient of determination R, correlation,slope of regression in MQL4 ?  Or you have to write them from scratch ? 
[Deleted]
Good morning ! Our broker had a problem today and the signal was not available when the market opened. - picture : Capturar(1) When the signal returned, all my EAs were not working probably due to some internal MT parameter change. The history shows OnDeinit() reason 8 (Another reason) - picture
Hi, I read the doc on how to add object (clickable button), but I'm confused. Can someone give me a simple example : 1 button -> clicked -> execute function test(). Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Maybe today is one of those days we are doing things wrong. Everytime I run Strategy Tester "Run Single Test" I am facing a strange result. I have made a video to demonstrate it. If possible, can someone take a look and hopefully tell me what I am doing wrong ! http://youtu...
[Deleted]
Hi there ! Maybe someone can have a clue about this ... Running the same EA several times giving huge results diferences everytime we run it changing from Balance Max and Custom Max. As you see below, when Custom Max is selected, we make param=pSTAT_PROFIT so the Balance Max is igual to Result....
What is the difference between Indicator and EA ?
I have written an EA which takes trade positions (buy/sell) on bar openings. Suppose the EA is attached to a chart of H1 time-frame, the the EA will make trading decision on the opening of a new bar (i.e. every hour), and if the decision is a go, it does the trade (either buy or sell). You can have...