Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 345

Hi,   A have a downloaded form mql5 indicator which work on chart. So I don't have a code. There is possibility to make a ea which will be put orders when a indicator generate a signal? indicator genereate signal buy/sell and I am almost every time too late because it work fine only when is...
double getLots(double lt) ( double marginrequired = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED); double freemargin = AccountFreeMargin(); if(freemargin > (marginrequired * lt)) { return(lt); } double result = freemargin / marginrequired; result = MathFloor(result * 10) / 10;
I found a free ex4 expert that is shared on the web many years ago it looks promising it uses a fixed big stoploss (over 100 pips)   I would like to optimize this stoploss but the problem is that it is not an extern variable  so it doesn't appear in the expert inputs when attaching...
 Hi there,   i got a problem with this error code (10036). As far as I understand the MQL5 Documentation, this error says "Position with the specified POSITION_IDENTIFIER has already been closed" How do I solve this Error? Any hints or do you need more data from me...
Is this possible? It would be awesome if I could see these levels on the tick chart. If it's not possible would it be possible to release the source code for it so that I can add these myself? Cheers
Hey Everyone found this EA ,tried on EUR/USD pair in 5min, seems good to me . i am looking for the best settings ,can anyone Backtest this EA with 99% model quality ? Thanks
  Backtesting a Neural Network  (12   1 2)
Hello, Can a backtesting bedone where all of historical data (up to real date) is needed before algorithmstarts placing trades in backtesting mode? The logic behind it is that a neuralnetwork has to be trained with a historical data. However, for backtesting resultsnot to be biased all of the data...
Hello everybody, I need to buy/sell in strategy tester with a indicator (buyed in market) I think i can't do an EA without metaeditor text (i have only the .ex5 file) So i wanna put manually the orders in strategy tester Someone can help me? PS. tryed with this https://www.mql5...
Do you look for a quick profit with high risk Do you look for a steady income with low risk
hii dear all am a manual trader and i believe scalping is the method which is sucessful in all the time but need to use lower timeframe.. so i hv strategy and am using it manually since long time.. but i missed some opportunity as am not online allways.. so i want to convert it automated but i dont...
Hi, I'm making an EA to work with fratcal and I have a problem with string comparison with type of order. On a uptrend, when an Upper Fractal (new high) appears it should send an modify order but when I call the function the string comparison doesn´t work. Let's see: When there is an order Sell...
Hi All, I have a problem when my trades are closing before the signal provider hit TP/SL (because of difference in prices, slippage and off quotes) When it closes trades before signal provider MT4 opens the same trades again, I think because of the synchronize without
hi how can i add a comment when im using PositionClose? thanks
Hello My expert contains a notification code (email/popup/push) but every timeframe change (back and forth e.g: H1>> D1 >> H1) it sends out a message however this is an unwanted behaviour, since conditions not met or already met How to solve this?
I got his expert from Freelance that opens many trades per bar. I'd like someone to tweak it for me so that it can only open one trade per bar. The original developer has gone MIA. Please assist.
Hi, A position is opened with let's say 3*max volume. The position is correctly trailed, but when the price cross the trail price, not the whole position is closed, only 1 or 2*max volume : Same when I use PositionClose function (with no deviation spec). Is there anyway to force the whole position...
  need...  (7)
Hello, please.. have you add time trade in to the scrips ?? Thx answear
hi. i want to close an specific position in hedged account without opening another opposite position. who can i do it? thanks
Hi, please help me with a problem in my EA I don't understand... int OnInit() {... AtrMainHandle  = iATR(_Symbol,inpATRTimeframe,100); ... } void OnTick() { a = Calculate_ATR(inpATRTimeframe,100); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+...
Witch is the fastest? Or isn't there any difference in execution time? EA with conditions set to open position with a market order at 1.100 VS Pending order set to open position at 1.100
When Locking in help MQL5 Reference it says: TickSize: Minimal change of prize TickValue: Minimal change of prize Made me choose the wrong one when my head was full of logic and variables TickSize: Minimal change of price in units TickValue: Minimal change of price in money
Hello, I am using an MT4 indicator (I only have the compiled version) and I want to create an EA to enter trades, based on the arrows that this indicator draws. I've searched this forum (and others) and learned that the way to do this is using the MQL function iCustom. I tried that, but either...
I am trying to add/subtract pips to a trailing stop code depending on buy/sell. Is this correct? if(isNewBar) TrailingStopSet(OP_BUY, Support(4 * PeriodSeconds(), false, 00, 00, true, 1)) - 5 * myPoint if(isNewBar) TrailingStopSet(OP_BUY, Support(4 * PeriodSeconds(), false, 00, 00, true, 1)) +...
Hi, I wanna handle a list of markets using their symbol and execute my code then if some conditions reached, return the name of the symbol. I want to run it on a vps if its possible. Can someone tell me a coding library reference to do this? and I would be appreciated if you can send me some coding...
Must my PC be connected to the internet always for me to receive push notification on my mobile device? Does it mean i wont be able to get push notification anytime i switch off my PC?
Please, how can i link an EA to my metaquote ID on mobile mt4 platform? i want the alert from the EA to go off on my mobile device. please how do i do that?
I need the help of a coder.I want my trading indicator to give alert on my mt4 platform.The indicators include RSI and EMA. Anyone interested should please indicate and i will provide more details.
Hi i used MQL5 vps before and now i want to use extern vps from another provider. Before i buy i want to know how to install my EA on their server? Install is not made with MT4 right? Also i want to know if there is MT4 pre installed or - when not - is there only command line or desktop for me...
  how to edit Symbol()  (16   1 2)
Hi, I am editing an old EA that was coded for so I can try learn to code. I assume Symbol() in the code below means the EA will work with any symbol. RefreshRates(); if (takeprofit != 0) ticket_buy = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lotsize,Ask,slippage...
  Stop buy order  (2)
Please i am a newbie and i am using an EA to trade binary options on mt4 but i dont want the EA to place buy orders at all. what do i do ? how do i set?