GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) - page 6

Where is the DailyImpulse setting anyway? is that the d setting? what are the values for cci? -30 and +30 (impb)

matrixebiz:
Ok, did you change the K1, K2, Period, and DailyImpuls settings as recommend a few pages back? Where is the DailyImpulse setting anyway?

I used same settings and never changed it since January 2006 ( i posted it on the previous post). I mean: stop loss, k1, k2. Others settings are default ones.

-----------------------

If somebody converted Platinum EA for small deposit size (less than 1,000 deposit size) from MT3 to MT4 so it will be great.

matrixebiz:
Where is the DailyImpulse setting anyway? is that the d setting? what are the values for cci? -30 and +30 (impb)

cci:

30 and 50

and

-30 and -50

DayImpuls:

imps=30 //positive impulse value for buy signal

impb=-30 //negative impulse value for buy signal

But you don't need the settings of the indicators. You need the setting for EA. So, I used default settings (EA's settings) except stop loss (I changed to 100) and K1/K2 (i changed it to be 0.1 and 0.3 lot size (instead of 0.1 and 3 by default).

What is this setting for?;

// mgod - testing year //

matrixebiz:
What is this setting for?; // mgod - testing year //

No idea.

god = year.

m? I don't know.

May be, starting year for testing?

How do I stop the constant scrolling info in the experts tab?;

2007.09.30 21:14:03 GoldWarrior02b EURAUDm,M15: Data: 2007.10.1 Time 1:14:57 Bloks=0 Blokb=0 Blok=1 ZZ0=0 ZZ1=0 CCI0=-73 Imp=-8 Prof=0 DDown=0 BSB=1

A 1k balance version of this mq4 EA with the necessary edits together with the repost of the dailyImpulse indicator would be great! All in one post...with everything matching and fixed using 0.01 lotsize (IBFX).

The code and the input menu should be upgraded to allow the user to change 0.01 to 0.02...0.03...and so on....

newdigital's BalEquity indicator showed marvelous results revealing a positive float much of the time...But I prefer to test live with micro's and 1K...

Since the EA and the dailyimpulse indicator work together they should never be posted separately in the future posts as this thread now becomes a longer one.

ES

P.S. Just because I am trying to stay organized and to encourage GOOD POSTING, does not mean that I want to be spoonfed..

ElectricSavant:
A 1k balance version of this mq4 EA with the necessary edits together with the repost of the dailyImpulse indicator would be great! All in one post...with everything matching and fixed using 0.01 lotsize (IBFX).

The code and the input menu should be upgraded to allow the user to change 0.01 to 0.02...0.03...and so on....

newdigital's BalEquity indicator showed marvelous results revealing a positive float much of the time...But I prefer to test live with micro's and 1K...

Since the EA and the dailyimpulse indicator work together they should never be posted separately in the future posts as this thread now becomes a longer one.

ES

P.S. Just because I am trying to stay organized and to encourage GOOD POSTING, does not mean that I want to be spoonfed..

Hi ElectricSavant,

I updated the first post of this thread with everything: settings, versions for 0.01 lot size and so on. Personally I am testing version for big deposit size with 0.1 lot size with no magic number options (GoldWarrior02b EA - coded by Nick Beluck). GoldWarrior02b.1 version was improved by Igorad for magic number option. GoldWarrior02b_mini and GoldWarrior02b.1mini was improved by me (for 0.01 lot size or 0.02 and so on and for the account less than 2,000) - i just deleted 3 lines inside the code. But please note that I am not professional coder so I may do some mistake so test it on demo first. I can not check versions for 0.01 lot and 1,000 deposit because I do not have metatrader working with 0.01 lot size sorry.

If somebody find a bug in mini versions so please post/report on this thread.

newdigital,

I do not recall you ever making a mistake but you always post the disclaimer that you are not a professional coder....I say BullCrap...you do fine...

ES

newdigital:
Hi ElectricSavant,

I updated the first post of this thread with everything: settings, versions for 0.01 lot size and so on. Personally I am testing version for big deposit size with 0.1 lot size with no magic number options (GoldWarrior02b EA - coded by Nick Beluck). GoldWarrior02b.1 version was improved by Igorad for magic number option. GoldWarrior02b_mini and GoldWarrior02b.1mini was improved by me (for 0.01 lot size or 0.02 and so on and for the account less than 2,000) - i just deleted 3 lines inside the code. But please note that I am not professional coder so I may do some mistake so test it on demo first. I can not check versions for 0.01 lot and 1,000 deposit because I do not have metatrader working with 0.01 lot size sorry.

If somebody find a bug in mini versions so please post/report on this thread.

For the mini EA don't we still need to change;

if (AccountFreeMargin()>=2000 //open new positions

to something like;

if (AccountFreeMargin()>=1 //open new positions

For accounts less than 2000?

Reason: