GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System)

Please find attached the GoldWarrior EA created by Tartan, Nemo and others for MT3, converted to MT4 by Star and improved and fixed the errors by Beluck.

And be informed that this EA is working together with DayImpuls indicator attached. There are many versions of DayImpuls indicator.

This EA is working currectly together with attached version of indicator only (by Beluck).

And just for information.

Everything about zigzag tading system development please find:

- EAs for MT3;

- History of the development;

- Indicators for MT3;

- Indicators for MT4.

Explanation of the settings of EA:

per - period for all indicators

d - number of full periods when calculating

depth,deviation,backstep - ZigZag indicator parameters

mgod - testing year

porog - cut-off takeprofit when closing positions out

test - current info output flag, 1 - output to journal

imps - positive impulse value for buy signal

impb - negative impulse value for buy signal

k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level

k2/k1=2 - must be!

See this EA in MetaEditor for the additional comments.

--------------------------

Please find the files.

1. Tracert file: unzip this file (in_include_folder.zip) and place Tracert file in include folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\include). Do not compile this file in MetaEditor.

2. Indicator.

DayImpuls indicator. Place it to indicator folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators) and compile in MetaEditor.

3. EA.

Unzip this file GoldWarrior02b.zip and you will find 4 EAs. Use just one of the EAs:

- GoldWarrior02b EA. It is for 0.1 lot and for deposit above 2,000. No any magic number options. I am testing exact this version (with the settings from this post - m15_settings.set).

- GoldWarrior02b_mini. It is for 0.01 lot size with no any minimum deposit size limitation. We may use it for $1,000 or $700 with 0.01 lot size. No any magic number options.

- GoldWarrior02b.1. This Ea is the same with GoldWarrior02b EA but with magic number option.

- GoldWarrior02b.1mini. This EA is the same with GoldWarrior02b_mini but with magic number option.

4. Settings of the EA.

Default settings (stop loss =1000, k1=30,k2=60 and so on) are the settings suggested by authors of this EA. I changed something in the settings and testing it for the almost 2 years with my settings.

m15_settings.set - it is my settings.

Place it in presets folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets) for trading and to this folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\tester for backtesting. Don't forget to load this file from the folder to the EA during the attaching it to the chart.

If you use 0.01 lot size so change lot size from 0.1 to 0.01 in the settings.

Please note also that I just checked this version (GoldWarrior02b EA) and it works with no problem for 0.1 lot size for 50,000 deposit size. I did not test the other versions.

Most important thing in the settings is k1 and k2 (lot size multiplier for second order).

Ea

Hi!

Time Frame?

Performance Since Now?

Thank You!

Sadaloma Tested MT3 version of this EA here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173127

So far, no trades yet.

BTW, the MT3 version had 2 trades today but not the MT4 one...is that normal?

And it doesn't work on backtest. No results is shown.

Sada

sadaloma:
So far, no trades yet.

Sada

Yes, the same.

It is not backtesting. Beluck seems fixed all the errors but it is not backtesting and he mentioned it.

May be it will trade on live ...

Thank's New digital!

Regards

MFX

newdigital:
Yes, the same.

It is not backtesting. Beluck seems fixed all the errors but it is not backtesting and he mentioned it.

May be it will trade on live ...

MT3 versions had 4 trades since yesterday but MT4 had none.

I think there is something wrong.

I wish I could help but unfortunately my skills in coding is not good enough.Thanks for the hard work beluck and newdigital.

Sada

sadaloma:
MT3 versions had 4 trades since yesterday but MT4 had none.

I think there is something wrong.

I wish I could help but unfortunately my skills in coding is not good enough.Thanks for the hard work beluck and newdigital.

Sada

Sadaloma,

It will be ok. Just continuing testing (if possible of course). If something is wrong with this EA I think Beluck or somebody will be able to check it. Because you understand that it was not very easy for Beluck to fix some errors in EA which somebody developed during the 5 years and an other somebody mistakenly converted from MT3 to MT4 just for 5 minutes and then Beluck tried to recognize what is on to fix something.

sadaloma:
So far, no trades yet.

Sada

can you post here your mt3 versions of goldwarior EA and Dayimpulse indicator, which you use for testing? (i want to be sure to have the same).

when you backtest mt3 version, do you get any results?

When I backtest on MT3, the EA open trades/closes normally. I attached an IBFX MT3 backtest usd/chf M15 I did just now.

Like I said earlier the MT4 version doesn't open any trades at all. Since the 27, the Mt3 versions opened several trades.

I hope you'll catch the bugs because this EA looks promising. Furthermore, in Mt4 it would be easier to optimize the values of take profit/stop loss.

Sada

Finally debugged and fixed version of GoldWarriror02b identical to mt3 version.

If you do not want that it open 3 lots after 0.1 lots, then set k1=3,k2=6 (by default they are k1=30,k2=60) - both in mt3 and mt4 versions.

Files:
Reason: