Need some help with some MT5 code - page 3

whroeder1:
  1. No one has shown me where I'm wrong, joker
  2. I didn't post a MT4 question. I posted generic code.
  3. I'm not wrong when I go by the documentation and it's wrong. Had it been correct I would have posted correct code also.
  4. Try 46+.
  5. I didn't give you any since you didn't ask a question.
  6. And arrogant enough to tell people to stop voicing opinions.

What MT4 code? Show me the compile errors! If it's so obvious, show me. How can I learn where I am wrong, if no one will answer my direct question?

The last attempt to persuade you that I'm not your enemy but your friend that want to help you with your expression.

1. You said in the #5 that EnumToString(_Period) doesn't compile in MT5. And you are totally wrong.
  2. You post MT4 code to MT5 topic.
  3. Of course you are always right even if you are wrong.
  4. Do you really believe that the amount of years in coding experience is so important? I know lots of young coders that are for sure better coders than me and you. And about ten years diference between us isn't relevant.
  5. Thank you.
  6. I've never told you to stop voicing your opinion. It would be better (with your experience) if you voice much more helpful advice and much less useless templates.

Have a nice day ;-)

whroeder1:

I am serious.

I edited the code after your first post, and commented that you are complaining about a nit.

It is you that has, after that, repeatedly called it MT4 code, when it is generic MT code snippet, and with the typo fixed, MT5 code.

You have gone so far as to strike out everything over a nit, a typo. You are dishonest. Not once have you stated what was wrong with it. (The noobs still won't know.)

It was a month ago that you asked me whether I wanted to be a moderator. I don't think you should be. Most of the time you're reasonable. But sometimes you go off the deep end and become fixated or inconsistent. So last month I'm good enough to be a moderator but today I'm dishonest. LOL. I'm done with this thread.

No, no, no and no. I don't accept that.

Probably my formulation was incorrect about "dishonest", sorry for my English, it's not an insult, it's a fact about your behaviour on this topic.

You behaviour on this topic is simply unacceptable. You are wrong from the start, you silently changed your original code, you insisted you are not wrong and when you see by yourself you was wrong you edited and fixed your original code.You asked me to explain what was wrong when you perfectly now it. The noobs still don't want because YOU make a fuss about a small thing and you edited your post silently.

Please note that all what I said initially was :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Need some help with some MT5 code

Alain Verleyen, 2018.05.03 23:22

Please pay attention to what you post. Your code doesn't compile as mql5.

Still you come to attack me as moderator ?

I am by no way dishonest, nor inconsistent. 

Reason: