EA does not work when i logoff the platform.

hi everyone . i was building an ea and now im testing it. but the ea stop working when i log out from trading platform(MT5).  is there any solution for this? 

Thank you.

Mapro:

hi everyone . i was building an ea and now im testing it. but the ea stop working when i log out from trading platform(MT5).  is there any solution for this? 

Thank you.

Don't log out.

Or use a VPS.

I just can't believe this.

Hey my car stops working when i remove the key, is there any solution for this ?

Alain Verleyen:

Don't log out.

Or use a VPS.

Thank you, i will try VPS

Marco vd Heijden:

Hey my car stops working when i remove the key, is there any solution for this 

Marco vd Heijden:

Hey my car stops working when i remove the key, is there any solution for thi

Marco vd Heijden:

Hey my car stops working when i remove the key, is there any solution for this ?

everything has the beginning , i believe you didnt know this at the beginning. i also didnt know, because i used to hear that ea can work 24/7,so i thought it will work regardless of  online or offline.

anyway thanks for your answer.

Hi Mapro

Logging out from the platform is like shutting down a PC or stopping on app by closing it completely.

Any EA will also stop working when an account/platform is closed like closing an app even on a VPS.

I assume what you want is the EA to work while the trading platform is running (not closed) but your PC is turned off. If that is it then a VPS is the best solution or if possible do not close your trading platform and do not turn-off your PC. This sure is not an ideal solution.

Kindly get in touch if you need a guide or tips on VPS

Regards

Onyebuchim Obike: if you need a guide or tips on VPS
How to migrate Virtual Server - Take Profit - General - MQL5 programming forum

If you don't want to bother with VPS or run your main PC 24/5 you may consider building a low power mini server (low power==no heat==no fans==no noise) from second hand parts. You can assemble one for $20-30.

Marco vd Heijden:

Supercilious

Onyebuchim Obike:

Hi Mapro

Logging out from the platform is like shutting down a PC or stopping on app by closing it completely.

Any EA will also stop working when an account/platform is closed like closing an app even on a VPS.

I assume what you want is the EA to work while the trading platform is running (not closed) but your PC is turned off. If that is it then a VPS is the best solution or if possible do not close your trading platform and do not turn-off your PC. This sure is not an ideal solution.

Kindly get in touch if you need a guide or tips on VPS

Regards

thank so much sir, i will be in touch.

kypa: If you don't want to bother with VPS or run your main PC 24/5 you may consider building a low power mini server

Power goes out, so does your network.

Reason: