time remaining bar

I founded this tool for remaining bar, but I don´t know where I can download it; some help please
Files:

whroeder1:
You found it in the market. You download it from the market

Indicators: Zero Lag Timer - Indices - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum

I installed ea attached, it is woriking, tks

but I tried collor to blue and It is flashing yellow/blue...is possible change the colour?

Files:

Jhennifher: I tried collor to blue and It is flashing yellow/blue...is possible change the colour?

No idea what you did since there is only one ObjectSetText call. What part of the input relating to color is unclear?

whroeder1:

No idea what you did since there is only one ObjectSetText call. What part of the input relating to color is unclear?

I always tell you: "Always write self-documenting code!"
Don't be angry, it was just a joke (don't forget I'm a joker). I'm looking forward to your next post ;-)

Petr Nosek:
I always tell you: "Always write self-documenting code!"
Don't be angry, it was just a joke (don't forget I'm a joker). I'm looking forward to your next post ;-)
  1. What are you babbling about? No one here was talking to you.
  2. Don't hijack other peoples threads with your off topic posts.

whroeder1:

I changed colour, but It didn´t work; this way, I changed background colour; tks

Reason: