Expert Advisor EURUSD H1 - Rising Candle (with video)

This is a simple Expert Advisor for trading on EURUSD H1 market.

Backtestet result:

Backtest Chart 

Trading rules:

Long Entry - wait for a bullish bar with body > 30 pips and Volume > 2.0 * Average volume from last 80 bars.

Open long at next bar Open and close at the bar Close.

Long setup 

Short Entry - wait for a bearish bar with body > 30 pips and Volume > 2.0 * Average volume from last 80 bars.

Open short at next bar Open and close at the bar Close.

Short Setup 

This Expert is created without programming with Forex Strategy Builder.

This video explains how the EA works and how is created:

Expert parameters:

Expert input 

The Expert Advisor is attached below: 

Files:

Hi,

Thanks for posting this Expert Advisor. It would be nice if you are running a live account Signal to prove the EA's efficiency.

Regards 

Hi Miroslav

Thanks for your efforts. Can you please post the code in the Codebase. That way it will have it's own webpage and it's own discussion topic. Many thanks

Stu 

Hello Traders,

Unfortunately the moderators have removed the attached EA. I tried to post it in the code Base, but I was not allowed due to "commercial content".

I don't know what to say about it because I'm afraid I can be banned.

For the moderators I'll say that it was 100% native MQL. No third party code was included or external dlls. It is open source and available in GitHub. Compiled  with a strict attribute with zero errors and warnings. The code was manually written. It was only pragmatically fit in one file to make it easier for managing.  

Hi again Miroslav

The code was deleted by a forum bug when your topic was moved from the General Section to the Experts section. Sorry about that! Can you please send me a message with the code attached and I'll check it to see if it's OK to post here. Thanks mate

Thank you Stuard,

I attached the EAs in the first post. Please check them and if you find they are not appropriate for this community, please remove the code.

Trade Safe!

It would be nice if you are running a live account Signal to prove the EA's efficiency.

Mohamed, this is not a complete EA for trading, it needs further refining. It also misses Stop Loss protection.

I just discovered this simple setup and think it can be used for a base for developing EAs. The rules are enough simple and can be implemented in MQL very easy.

(Exit at "bar closing" is a little tricky for implementation in MQL, one have to check the server time and to rise the exit seconds before the expected Close. What I'm actually doing is to close at a tick at the last seconds. If there is no such tick, I close at the next bar open. )

Miroslav Popov:

Thank you Stuard,

I attached the EAs in the first post. Please check them and if you find they are not appropriate for this community, please remove the code.

Trade Safe!

Hi mate - the code was removed so I can't access it. Will need you to send it to me via message

Stuart Browne:
Hi mate - the code was removed so I can't access it. Will need you to send it to me via message
Code is there  Stuart. I can download it.

Alain Verleyen:
Code is there  Stuart. I can download it.
Thanks Alain, admins told me they have fixed the bug that caused it to disappear.

Stuart Browne:
Thanks Alain, admins told me they have fixed the bug that caused it to disappear.
Ah ok
Reason: