are there any trade utilities or EAs based on Renko Bricks in the market?

im looking for a trading utility to open and close trades quickly in mt4 using offline renko charts.  do I need a programmer or can I buy it at the market?  thanks for your time.

johncollins:
im looking for a trading utility to open and close trades quickly in mt4 using offline renko charts.  do I need a programmer or can I buy it at the market?  thanks for your time.

Promotion of the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry (so - you should select it by yourself).
As to the Free indicators/tools from the articles/CodeBase and the forum - please find the following - 

--------------

Renko

The forum

1. Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 indicator for Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System thread 
  2. Are Renko charts more profitable? - thethreadwith the information and indicators to download
  3. Renko Bar |Day Trading | What are Renko Bars | How do Renko Bars Work - thepostwith video
  4. Renko (extraction from Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z) - thepostwith mini-article 
  5. How to Use Renko Bricks and Moving Averages to Find Trades - thepost 
  6. The 3 Step EMA and Renko Strategy for Trading Trends - thepostwith mini-article 
  7. Trading Trends with Renko Charts - thepostwith mini-article
CodeBase

1. Renko 2.0- indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  2. AdaptiveRenko- indicator for MetaTrader 5
  3. Renko EA- expert for MetaTrader 4  
  4. Renko_v2- indicator for MetaTrader 5
  5. Renko Scalper- expert for MetaTrader 4
  6. Predictor Marks for Renko, Mean Renko and Range Bars- indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  7. Renko Charts- indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  8. Renko- indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  9. Renko_v1- indicator for MetaTrader 4
  10. Renko Charts- expert for MetaTrader 4
  11. Tipu Renko Live- indicator for MetaTrader 4  
  12. Renko Live Charts v4.13- expert for MetaTrader 4
  13. Renko Chart from ticks (Most precise method)- expert for MetaTrader 4
  14. Renko Range Detector- indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  15. RenkoShade2 - Draws Renko boxes in normal TF- indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  16. Renko Indicator- indicator for MetaTrader 4

Articles

1. Indicator for Renko charting - MetaTrader 5 article 
  2. How to create an indicator of non-standard charts for MetaTrader Market - MetaTrader 4 article 
  3. Synthetic Bars - A New Dimension to Displaying Graphical Information on Prices - MetaTrader 4 article 
  4. Indicator for Constructing a Three Line Break Chart - MetaTrader 5 article

============

Lots, but you are looking in the wrong place. Click on the Market tab and filter for Renko. You will find both online and offline Renko charts.  The offline charts are older and may not work as well as the newer builds. Check the date, version number, and comments for clues if they are the good ones.
Reason: