Amplify the size/lot of a signal

Does anyone know of some code that will amplify the size/lot of a signal? There's a reliable signal I'd like to subscribe to if I can automatically open an additional, larger trade on the same account.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi @rhoward3, there are easy ways to amplify a signal (which I imagine violate the rules of the mql platform) but I would strongly advise against it unless you really know what you are doing. Most signals are already using the highest position sizing for the strategy they implement, and increasing a 0.01 lot size even to 0.02 would double any potential drawdowns past your margin limits, blowing out an account.

If you do still really want to know how to do it, drop me a message. I don't feel comfortable posting here with such dangerous advice.

Hi @rhoward3, <Deleted> My account balance is larger than the signal provider I'm following, and MT does scale the position sizes somewhat, but not enough.

<Deleted>

It makes sense to ensure that you're comfortable magnifying the signal risk and that it is consistently profitable, of course.

Lotsize is adjusted for differences in balances and margin requirements. You want larger lot size, put in more money - done.
Reason: