Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 282

Hey, I made an EA that sells once the price goes below the EMA, and closes position, once the last bar closed above the EMA. This code is very simple but still, the EA doesnt copy the right close prices of the last bar, and I dont know why. I printed all the last 10 closeprices of the last 10 bars,...
extern int RenkoSize=20;//Declare valuablesdouble LastRenkoValue=0;double RenkoOpen[1000000]; //Place holderdouble RenkoClose[1000000]; //Place holderint ArrayIndex=2;void OnTick(){double Delta=0;//Calculate pips for renko...
Hi Please I bought an EA/indicator I use on MT4 , can I get a developer or programmer to change it to MT5 EA / indicator for me ? thanks
Hi all, I have an EA. The EA opens a trade according to some rules. It has take profit point and stop loss point. I want to obtain when the EA opens a trade,if the trade isn't closed by take profit point up to x hours, the EA must close the trade. How can I do that? Best.
I have an EA which needs little change please PM me for details. this is a paid project
Hello, I'm new here and trying to develop a simple tool using imomentum. I am trying to check the Momentum value every candle, using this loop   for(int i=1; i <= 10; i++) {                       double momentum = iMomentum(NULL,0,14,PRICE_OPEN,0);          double value = NormalizeDouble(momentum...
I have subscribed to a signal and notices that pending orders are not copied. They are only copied once they get triggered. To reduce slippage it would be better if they pending order would already be in the client account to get triggered. Is there a technical reason that this is not done? Thanks...
Hi Guys, is it possible to Open/Close the Trade Terminal equivalent the CTRL-T but in Code?? Has anyone done this? If yes - please provide a code example. Thankyou, Ian
  Copy trades  (1)
How can I use mql5 signals on my mobile device
in MQL5 how can I get the commissions and swaps of an open position (by ticket)? is this not possible?
I have a problem using OrderSendAsync() I have a test EA I made, it is generated from the wizard as a template and these handlers are added (see below) It works.. what does "it works" mean? It means that the trade is placed, I get a retcode of TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED and then I get messages from...
If I have a struct array e.g. MyStruct[] that I access like MyStruct[2] how can I take MyStruct[2] and put it into a variable maintaing the reference (not copying it) so that instead of writing. MyStruct[2].abc = 1; MyStruct[2].def = 2; I could write: st = MyStruct[2]; // <------ does this copy or...
My understanding of the main benefit of MQL5 is the ability to be able to place trades without having to wait for the trade to be completed. This is accomplished using  OrderSendAsync which you can then check using the OnTradeTransaction handler  so this much I understand. My problem is...
Hi everyone,I cant find any info about this. How to calculate or to know how many lots it is required to change price by at least 1 Point? Which trades affect Bid and which Ask prices? Thanks
  Pay VPS fees  (2)
Can I pay VPS and signals fees from MT4 money?
Hi all, I am posting a question here because this seems like a place where people would have some answers. So I have developed an automated system, which I now run on a VPS, I have back-tested the strategy using the Ctrader platform and the system has produced promising results: Now the percentage...
Hello, I want to know why this EA disappeared from the market after I bought it, I couldn't even find any pages about it anymore. If there is any technical team please let me know what happened, thanks.
Hi everybody, I want to solve one task with linear regression: I have the function y = ax1 + bx2 + cx3 + dx4 + ex5 + fx6 y and x1 to x6 are known and I have the matrix with their empiric values (100 examples). I want to calculate the approximation of a to f. I download the library "alglib.mqh" which...
Hi, I have looked up all information on this issue and I can start MT4 strategy tester with a config file. What does not working is the autoloading of the .set file. Which format should this be? TextExpertParameters=Setfilename.set This does not work . Anyone any ideas? Regards, Dennis
Just trying to subscribe to a signal, i click the Start Copying In Metatrader button a pop-up window opens saying open URL:MQL4 Buy Protocol? which i click, Metatrader opens but nothing seems to happen many thanks Andy
Can an EA incorporate or read price values from indicators that are active on a chart? Eg, an indicator that looks for daily S/R levels, pivots, or round numbers? Apologies if this has been asked before. Also, how would one go about programming an EA to enter a trade when price reaches a round...
Hello everyone, I just subscribed to a signal and currently copying the trade but this puts a different lot size as planned to my trading account. Thus, which to confirm if I can alter the lot sizes in my trading account for all subsequent trades that will be entered. I look forward to all possible...
Hello, I am looking for a solution so that my trades are automatically closed at the same time that I established the expiration date when creating the trade. An example, if I established that the expiration date for a new trade was on 01/23/2019 at 2:00 p.m. and the trade opens, even if it is open
Hi I 've Imported "user32.DLL" to my expert . It has a class by the name of " SendKey" . How can I use this class in my expert ??!! MQL5 does not recognize the class in this DLL . Please Help . Thanks
Hi there! I've been trying to create my first EA without much success. I'm not an expert in programming and my almost forgotten php programming skills doesn't help either because I have the feeling that I'm trying to program my EA the way I would program a php so apologies for the mistakes both in...
Hi Everyone,  I need to automate Buy or Sell with some condition.I used to get calls like below Buy above or Sell below.At the end of the day,Only one will get executed daily. I need to create a mql4 code to place Buy n Sell order.If any one of the Buy or Sell executed, the other order needs to be...
Hi, If I subscribe a signal which has an open position, will it be copied also? In worst case I would be holding unfavourable position from the start? BR DW
Hello everyone! I have developed and algorithm and actually it's a 2 part question: 1. when testing it using real tick data i get some setups give me better profits 2003-2009 and some give me better profits in recent years - what should be my focus when optimizing? is it correct to assume that the...
Hi all, It's possible to rent 2 signals and use them on a single MT4 account? thanks
 I rented VPS for 1 month. But MT 4 does not copy the signals. Someone help me pls..