Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 283

Hi all, It's possible to rent 2 signals and use them on a single MT4 account? thanks
 I rented VPS for 1 month. But MT 4 does not copy the signals. Someone help me pls..
I have a working EA on MT4, I decided to test my broker with MT5. So I made the new EA with MT5 with success, however all pending order are not working in backtesting... So I used one of the MT5 sample and made a EA just to test pending order using this:...
Hello EA Gurus... I have written an EA and tested it, found working fine. Now, I am testing this EA in real environment on demo account. I am running this EA on virtual machine (VM available 24 x 7) and on personal computer (not available 24 x 7) with same broker. Issue I am facing is, I noticed...
Hello everybody, the function SymbolInfoTick get the current Tick information. It is possible to get a range of ticks? For example in current time (today) I want to get all ticks for yesterday on specified symbol.
Hi Guys, I tried to migrate code from mql4 to mql5 using info in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81. I replaced "int WindowFind(string name)" with "int WindowFindMQL4(string name)" . int WindowFindMQL4(string name)  {   int window=-1;...
  how to use Array  (2)
I am learning MQL4, and I do not know why when I put this code where I assign the value of an array, it takes me out of MT4 and does not print the comment, could you help me please? double fmh[]; int numBar[]; int start() {      ArrayInitialize( fmh, EMPTY_VALUE);    // empty the chart...
This seems to effect optimizations only for some reason. At the top of my inputs, I have a sinput named note with this string entered in the inputs tab "Trendline.m60.2012/11 bOOS" which effectively renders all other sinput strings null at runtime. When I change my sinput named note to
Hi everyone! First - i`m sorry for my bad english. I`m searching for someting that can change my sl to the entry point after reach 60 pips in profit. Floating sl is not an option.
Hello , This EA Work On Any Trader By Robot Or Manual Put Your Setting And Work Auto First Put Your Name Symbol Use it in symbol setting And Open anther New Chart for this symbol  (( your robot work on it or you work manual on it ))  And Attach this EA on It And Active it Work Enjoy It :)
Code: https://gist.github.com/Industrial/71e6a771708ecd9d06ea897ec2d2319e These lines are the (same) problem (array indexing): Line 21 Line 28 Line 29 Line 31 Line 48 Line 50 1) Why is `double X[][];` Wrong? 2) What am I doing wrong with the array indexing?
Can anyone offer some starting guidance on how one could detect completion of a renko block? Like a renko version of iClose . I could take candle High-Low to match the brick size I want, but that isn't what I'm after. What I'd really like is the detection of the formation of a new block. Thanks in
Hello, is there a way of protecting an EA against issues coming from disconnection or closing and re-opening MT4 ? I use an EA working with pending OCO orders and pending hedging orders at same levels as intiial OCO levels. After closing MT4 the EA entered one more time the initial trades when price...
Hi, I am trying to obtain the number of Pass currently executed while in an optimization. The idea is that while in a Slow Complete algorithm I want to execute only certain steps. Up to now, I tried this by using a terminal Global Variable created _within_ the Optimization (as the normal terminal GV...
Hi there! I'm optimizing parameters for my EA for various symbols and various periods. There's a way to run the optimizer for a symbol on M1,M5,M10 in one shot? Now I'm doing one by one (symbol1,M1; symbol1,M5   |  symbol2,M1; symbol2,M5   | etc.). Should be nice if we could select symbol, M1|M5|M10...
Hello, A simple question as I'm a bit confused.. If Close[0] returns the close price of the current bar, wouldn't it also be the same as the bid price(in the case that the chart is drawn by the bid price)? And if so, if I'm looking for a certain candle type like a Hammer candle, I would have to...
Dear all, I am using Mt4 and for every currency pair I have a profile. To switch between them I would need to click manually of Shift/Ctrl + F5. Is there a script where I can set the the hotkey for example to "1" for UJ, "2" for EU, "3" for GU? Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, tdbc 
Hi,  I am trying to recreate the Stochastic so that I can use the crossovers between the main and the Signal line. This should be the formula: %K = (Current Close - Lowest Low)/(Highest High - Lowest Low) * 100 %D = 3-day SMA of %K However the results of my code does not match the indicator provided...
Hello, I've been using a couple EAs and all of them use the same order sending algorithm. Everything works normally, but sometimes the EA stops sending orders, printing this error instead. I have error handling in the code, but apparently this error is not returned by GetLastError() function,...
Hi. I'm using orders limit and stop as TakeProfit and StopLoss, have a way to check if order stop or limit is filled?
hello and thank you - I have a robotfx EA - I think that both the indicator and the EA are stored in the right place - however I just cannot get the thing to actually do trades when backtesting (not real trades rather just for backtesting) - what do I need to have set up in the expert properties to...
Hi guys, I just surfing around the internet looking for this specific EA. Currently what I can find on the internet is just EA that closes pending order when price hits EMA. I just couldnt find EA that match my condition. Here are the conditions: 1) Applicable for both Long & Short position 2)...
Hello, My ea is not trading since latest MT4 update. There was an EA download posted on MQL5 for a fix for this, but I accidentally deleted the mt4 terminal that had the EA on it.  I've searched my download folder, trash bin, etc...cannot find it.  Anyone have it?  Thanks, Lorraine
  Expert Advisors  (2)
When I buy the same EA twice  for the same computer. How many licenses are activated. e. 1 EA , 5 activations. That means I buy two EA's and get 10 activations.
Useful snippets go here. 
Hi all I am using TimeGMT() method in EA...  with I attached to live market (not in stratigee tester) in shows time one our back from current GMT time. please help me...
I am newbie in EA system and it's the first time I am trying to write one of them, So a question came up to me: Should we write sell request for our EA, if we have specified take profit in our buy request? I mean the EA won't sell our stock when the market price reached to our bought price+ take...
Moin Moin, I wrote an EA which goes in for a position always Fridays  if some conditions are given. With the conditions everything is good, but with the 'time term' I have some trouble. the code is as follows:   //Wochentag/Stunde/Minute der Woche/Stunde bestimmen     MqlDateTime lokalzeit;...
Hi there, I encounter this dilemma on doing a "more than" comparison. FYI I'm having a 5 digit broker. I would assume 1.14644 > 1.14644 would fail, as there are the same values. However, the result shows TRUE instead. Can anyone clarify that ">" is actually more than?