How to modify order StopLoss to the TP of another order

Is there a way to set the StopLoss of an order to the take profit value of another order when it closes. 

I would like to set multiple orders with different take profit values, but with the same StopLoss value. As the price changes and the EA must change the StopLoss of the remaining order when the first order in the sequence takes profit and closes. 

mielie007:
Is there a way to set the StopLoss of an order to the take profit value of another order when it closes. 

I would like to set multiple orders with different take profit values, but with the same StopLoss value. As the price changes and the EA must change the StopLoss of the remaining order when the first order in the sequence takes profit and closes. 

Yes you can easily do this.

There are many talented programmer who can help you with this.

Click the link below and create a job for it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Order a technical indicator, trading robot or any other trading application from Freelance

mielie007 :

It is possible, but there are nuances: Take profit will work, and Stop loss will not work - it's all about the spread. What to do in this case?

Reason: