SYMBOL_CALC_MODE

Hello,

does anyone have an idea how to get the calc mode back?

here its written, that the calc mode is a part of SymbolInfoInteger

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constant_indices

but i cant use 

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FOREX);

any idea?

amando

Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Constants
Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Signature of the function in whose body the macro is located. Logging of the full description of functions can be useful in the identification of overloaded functions Chart fixed position from the left border in percent value. Chart fixed position is marked by a small gray triangle on the horizontal...

amando:

Hello,

does anyone have an idea how to get the calc mode back?

here its written, that the calc mode is a part of SymbolInfoInteger

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constant_indices

but i cant use 

any idea?

amando

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE);

Is that so hard to read the documentation correctly ?

SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE

Contract price calculation mode

ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE

Alain Verleyen:

Is that so hard to read the documentation correctly ?

SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE

Contract price calculation mode

ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE

maybe this is about the quality of the documentation? even there are differences between the german and english documentation, and what its wirtten under this link, its not clear

amando:

maybe this is about the quality of the documentation? even there are differences between the german and english documentation, and what its wirtten under this link, its not clear

In my opinion, English documentation is pretty clear on that specific point. I don't know anything about German translation, you can propose a better one to Metaquotes if you want.

What is not clear for you ?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE calc_mode = (ENUM_SYMBOL_CALC_MODE)SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE);
Reason: