Hedging but increasing lot size idea

Hi everyone, somebody told me this trading system and may be even there are EA available out there,

Here's the idea,
1.Long 0.01 at 1.6000 and TP around at 50pips (1.6050), if the direction goes opposite way,
2.Short 0.02 at 1.5970 and TP around at 50pips again (1.5920) (Can double the lot size or increase according to your account)
If the price stays between the two TPs, both may be negative (but the price won't stay forever in this range, rite?)
What if the price hits 1.5970 and bounce back to 1.6000
3.Long again 0.04 at 1.6000 and goes on

Can this be coded??
Thanks everyone

edenchen1989:
Hi everyone, somebody told me this trading system and may be even there are EA available out there,

Here's the idea,
1.Long 0.01 at 1.6000 and TP around at 50pips (1.6050), if the direction goes opposite way,
2.Short 0.02 at 1.5970 and TP around at 50pips again (1.5920) (Can double the lot size or increase according to your account)
If the price stays between the two TPs, both may be negative (but the price won't stay forever in this range, rite?)

Can this be coded??
Thanks everyone
And what if price just skyrockets after you enter the short at 1.5970? Trust me, no matter how much you wiggle it ideas like this will not offer edge. Regardless, of course it can be coded but in MT5 you cannot have short and long position open at the same time but in MT4 you can.

Candles:
And what if price just skyrockets after you enter the short at 1.5970? Trust me, no matter how much you wiggle it ideas like this will not offer edge. Regardless, of course it can be coded but in MT5 you cannot have short and long position open at the same time but in MT4 you can.

Thanks for the reply sir, I admit i just started trading and totally rookie here,

Yes, i wanna place a long position again at 1.6000 again if the price just skyrockets here, (but i almost always time out with this in manual trading)

edenchen1989:

Thanks for the reply sir, I admit i just started trading and totally rookie here,

Yes, i wanna place a long position again at 1.6000 again if the price just skyrockets here, (but i almost always time out with this in manual trading)

Fair enough, go ahead and add a job in MQL4 and find a developer if you want to test your idea ;)

edenchen1989:

Here's the idea,

Can this be coded??
Thanks everyone
If market go sideway you make sure loss.

The best ive seen opened instant hedged orders and kept scaling in to the direction of the market.
There were no SL or TP , but when the equity became positive it began trailing it (the equity curve).

As you said , it went up to the point the market went sideways and imploded.

i tried this style of trading once and believe me it was totally waste of time and energy... :(

it is always safe to open one position at a time with good Risk/Reward ratio

The problem with such strategies is that they lack the fundamental logic to produce required edge. Of course it may work for some time but in the end the math is against and ruin follows.

edenchen1989:

Here's the idea,

Can this be coded??
Thanks everyone
I'm interested in this as well.

Metrobot:
I'm interested in this as well.
ok all the best

Candles:
The problem with such strategies is that they lack the fundamental logic to produce required edge. Of course it may work for some time but in the end the math is against and ruin follows.
What if instead of a static grid we deploy a grid based on horizontal support and resistance ? [_]o (coffee)
Reason: