Stop Trading after X-Losses ?

Hi,

is it possible to tell your robot to stop trading after a couple of losses or to open the reverse position?

I guess Yes, but I have no idea where to look for such a Code or idea

Thanks for ur help

Hi, there is no problem to create this rule, for example you can limit losses trades per day/week/month, there is up to you. Check "freelance" section and create order, this is fastest way to get this EA Regards Greg

Booatlan:

is it possible to tell your robot to stop trading after a couple of losses or to open the reverse position?

Thanks for ur help

1. Of course.
    1. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Learn to code. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 programming forum

Booatlan:

Hi,

Thanks for ur help

Please check the article:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/211

especially the last code snipet can he helpful, you can modify it according to your needs.

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The ultimate goal of a trader is to extract profits through the means of trading operations on the financial markets. This article describes the terms and processes of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, the knowledge of which is necessary for a proper understanding of the work of trade functions of the MQL5 language. Orders — are the trade...
Reason: