Hedging but increasing lot size idea - page 2

LoRio:
What if instead of a static grid we deploy a grid based on horizontal support and resistance ? [_]o (coffee)

Yes, only support and resistance that works in the market.

because on that level the new trend begins

There are several ways to define it. :)

yohana:

Yes, only support and resistance that works in the market.

because on that level the new trend begins

There are several ways to define it. :)

You definetely grab some edge in your favor this way .

Still , its as safe as eating cereal in a bowl made of plutonium

LoRio:
You definetely grab some edge in your favor this way .

Still , its as safe as eating cereal in a bowl made of plutonium
Hahahahah..... very funny

Any eas on this strategy? 

Pasi Hakamaki:
And what if price just skyrockets after you enter the short at 1.5970? Trust me, no matter how much you wiggle it ideas like this will not offer edge. Regardless, of course it can be coded but in MT5 you cannot have short and long position open at the same time but in MT4 you can.

It is not true.
Im MT5 hedging must be enabled by broker on your account

zarfanh: Any eas on this strategy? 
  1. After several reversals you won't be able to open more due to margin requirements — your account blown.

2. Same as Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If it's not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
              Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum
    Why it won't work: Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum

3. So dangerous that hedging is forbidden in the USA
    Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
              NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes
              FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com

There are many ea which uses the same concept in MQL you look around and they're most called "Recovery". Trust me it won't work, it will eats your margin away and/or wiped out your account. There might be a slight chance to survive or use this method and it is during important news releases, market will tend to spike and move into a direction. With some luck you might be profitable. But i would recommend a newbie or rookie stays away from this concept. 
Reason: