Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 249

Hi, friend, I got a problem,  explained in following example.         For example,  I attach an EA to EURUSD chart only,  then use following codes to add OBJ_ARROW_BUY to  USDJPY chart. The EA is NOT attached to USDJPY.  The system replies error 4202, cannot find object.  Your help is appreciated....
Hey all I read once that there is an EA that can work away bad orders by partial closing them and compensate them with a other order. My problem is that I followed bad signals in the beginning/during time, tried to fix them with other orders, but GBP with the brexit is killing me: How can I fix...
This EA is based on the break of Trendline. first we click on the Short or Long buttons and it will generate a trendline, we can adjust them to sit on the wicks of the candles.  The Idea is that when the price closes or breaks the trendline it executes a trade. for example, if price breaks above LTR...
Hello I receive this error when I using backtest mt5  on stocks  :   Error opening BUY position by ABC. : '(null)' I tried some broker , same error again, Is it any solution ?! Thanks
Hello all, This is my first post on the MQL5 forum. I am trying to write an Expert Advisor (can apply to Indicator as well) in MQL4 that uses a custom made DLL to authenticate its users. To protect my EA from being decompiled, I am thinking of passing MQL4's system functionAccountNumber() as a...
Can somebody recommend a good Renko EA? The concept is so simple, that probably somebody did this before: - trade should be flipped after 1, 2 or 3 bricks in the same direction (this 1, 2, 3 should be configurable) - Renko brick size should be configurable I'd like to be able to backtest it. Ideally...
hi all, I am wondering if its possible to optimise and find the best parameters of a strategy in multiple custom time periods? For example like January 2018- march 2018 , June 2018- September 2018 like that? Is there any way to optimise like that all together? I don't want to optimise separately and
Hello I have an expert advisor(ea just typing it as keyword) that has two ways to open trades the first way is for example using moving averages and stochastic if the price is under a 50 period simple moving average and a 10 period sma is under 20 period sma and under the stochastic has crossed down...
Hi, frined, I tried to send OBJ_ARROWS from python to MT4. Steps as below: 1. add EA to EURUSD chart, and then add the same EA to USDJPY chart. Both are successful. 2. Add arrows to EURUSD chart. Success. 3. Add arrows to USDJPY chart.  Terminal expert says error 4202, object not found.  I post...
Hi so i am using zeroMQ to get data for my machine learning algorithm in python. but once my model has made a prediction i want a way to efficiently draw arrows to different symbols on my mt4. preferably a way that does not involve using an intermediate file rather using zeroMQ or other methods....
Hi, I am searching for an EA that can only open an order when the candle closesabove or below a specific price. Could somebody help me? Thanks.
I have a template, when it confirm the parameters of the strategy to a buy/sell, the template insert an object (arrow). I'm wondering if there a chance to build an EA which indentify the buy arrow or sell arrow and open a trade or if is better with a condicional command to open the trade if the
Any good articles on how to make use of neural network or machine learning in identifying market inefficiencies and forming EA? More specifically, what kinds of neural network architecture/machine learning techniques, usage of features, how to train it, and how to perform backtest.
Hi, I didn't find any good doc about how to handle 3 & 4 digits for my EAs. My code looks like this: double buySL = Ask - SL * _Point; double buyTP = Ask + TP * _Point; int openBuy(double buySL = 0, double buyTP = 0) { return OrderSend(_Symbol,OP_BUY
Hi everyone, i trey this cod for close open order after 1H but cant close after 1H. can you help me and repair  for this cod. tanks for all. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                                  |//|...
  2 MA's EA wanted  (1)
Hi! Does anyone of you know of an EA that opens a trade when price crosses the first MA and closes when price crosses the second MA? Can be a semi-automatic script too. MT4 This is NOT a MA crossover EA of which there are plenty. Thank you! Ben
Hello all ! I have two machines with different MT5 builds installed. The oldest one is build 1643, downloaded from my brokerage account at ActivTrades. The newest one is buid 1730, downloaded directly from MetaQuotes. When trying to export the tick data file from the newest MT5 instance, I noticed
Can someone help here ... the operator is overloaded, actually it should work  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                     PlusPlus.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+struct...
I have not registered any signals yet. Why does the notification say the account has been registered?
So I'm trying to turn an indicator I wrote into an EA. I coded the logic into the indicator so the buffers draw a line where my SLs should be, as well as drawing arrows where my entries and exits are. How would i phrase it using iCustom so that it places my trades based on those buffers? Would it...
Dear All, Can you please confirm if we can create EA which will be used for Meta 5 but indicator itself is for Meta 4?  Regards, 
Hello, I need a macro or a programme which can export 1000 last bars for a given list of currency pairs and time  frames (eg EURUSD, USDCAD,USDCHF AND GBPCAD) - DAILY AND HOURLY TIMEFRAMES, I need this as fast as possible - can you help me?? Dave
Hi, is there a way to make iBarShift to return indexes from left to right? I like to work with Arrays where 0 means the oldest bar, butiBarShift return it the other way round. Test case in OnCalculate:   for(int bar_number=prev_calculated; bar_number<rates_total;       bar_number++)...
Hello everybody, I'm searching for a good advise from experienced seller. I'd like to offer my EA  using MQL5 market...however I can't pass automatic test which is obligatory. While testing I receive message "test on EURUSD,H1 tester takes too long time" I assume that the reason of that are bad...
i don't know programming. I am giving i'e EA open first lot 0.01 2nd lot 0.02 third 0.04 4th 0.08 every double from last, i need every thing is fine only all lots open same size means if i set 0.01 lot second lot 0.01 third 0.01 4th 0.01 i am copying here if any expert please help me and modify i...
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and looking for a Programmer that specializes in Mql4. So far I have hired 2 programmers for this EA. The first quit, the second made an EA the does n't work. I did n't think this was that complex. I need an EA that enters trades when I'm asleep or at work, and...
I am new to mql4 programming. I want want to understand some fundamental. I have this testing EA whose code is displayed below. How do I stop it from multiple entry. Like when the condition for buy is true, it enters buy on every tick, the same with sell. My question is how to i stop it from...
Hi,  I'm trying to code my strategy into my indicator so it prints buy/sell arrows that I can easily convert into an EA, however I'm having some troubles coding the logic for it. Here's what I have coded for it so far: if (LS) {    x = 1;   } if (x==1 && mColor==Green) {    x =2; } if (x==2) {...
Guys please, so urgent I need a code that delete pending orders when an order is executed