Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 174

Hi all, I'm trying to code a dollar cost averaging expert advisor. I have gotten to the point where it will "average" buy lower and move the average price down. However, what I would like to add is a means to remove the take profit if the lot size equals more than 1 contract and replace with limit
Hi there. I tried VPS MQL and one EA seams non running. Different EA runs. I tried both EA from PC metatrade and al run fine. Is any new issue on VPS in those days
input int PSAR_max_bar = 15; // bars on which you want to find fractals void OnTick() { double upper[]; double lower[]; for ( int i= 3 ; i<PSAR_max_bar; i++) { upper[i]=iFractalsGet( UPPER_LINE ,i); lower[i]=iFractalsGet( LOWER_LINE ,i); } double maxUpper = ArrayMaximum
how do I write the table title with the corresponding values bool writeFile() { string nomeFileTXT = "ottimizzazione.txt" ; bool printOK = false ; int filehandle; int errore= 0 ; // numero dell'errore uint numBytesWritten= 0 ; string stringa; // filehandle= FileOpen
In MT5, the order/deal, in/out position are separated unlike MT4. the backtesting report does provide "order id" in "deal" table at the bottom. But somehow i cant really find the position ID so that i can generate a table just like MT4 report. Does any know how to link the in and out deal
Hi, I know I can buy with lotsize. Is it possible to buy with investment, e.g. for 100Euros? Or how can I calculate the lotsize from requested investement? Is there such a symbol info like price for 1 lot? Thanks
Hi all I have a problem when counting pending orders using C trade. It opens too many pending orders instead of one. If you know what the problem is, please help. int OrdersPending() { int Pending= 0 ; for ( int b= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;b>= 0 ;b--) { if (m_order.Select(b)) if
Am learning python programing to program MT5 trade copier but I want to know if fluter or react programing language can also be use to program a trade copier, the reason I want to know is because flutter comes with front end development in the back end Your answer will be highly appreciated
Is it possible to develop a personal application which uses the mql5 language as a backend and can connect to the MT5/MT4 trading platform which can: 1. Create/sign in to Real/Demo accounts 2. Trade different markets 3. Process 3rd party payment and withdrawals 4. Manage multiple accounts 5. Create
  EA  (4)
Problem solved
  Magic Number  (7)
Do I need to have a different magic number for each currency pair using the same EA
Can someone help me make the EA i created stop making concecutive orders of the same type ... i mean a code that tells it that if the previous signal was sell... it should not trigger another sell.... but do a buy...so it goes sell ...buy sell buy..... not buy buy buy .. Help
Hi, Is there a way to show in the optimization results the Profit Trade %, without running the expert advisor on the individual currency pair
I am creating a castom ea and i am having difficulties with implementing an exit strategy that need to track the trade and close it when it riches a specific price. for more context this ea can have only one open trade per pear so I have to have a way for the ea to know if the specific trade is
Hii....what is mean by TP @ 4.0....Whatz are the best input for martingale strategy robot
  RSI free ea  (2)
Does anybody know where to download the EA which using RSI strategy? Or how to convert a strategy to EA. For more informations of the EA, the strategy like below I mention will be better: //@version=4 strategy("RSI Strategy", overlay=true) length = input( 5 ) overSold = input( 25 ) overBought =
Hi I'm trying to find how to get an "RSI" value for an MA in my script/EA. Let me explain. In Metatrader when you have an RSI indicator window and you drag a Moving Average indicator onto it you can see if the MA is in the overbought or oversold region etc. How do I get that RSI % value for the MA
Hi, I have an EA that I wrote around 5 years ago, that I was using on a real account. I stopped trading when the SNB removed the cap on the Euro and my broker, Alpari, went bust. That spooked me for a while but I have recently been wanting to give it another go. I have forward tested my EA on a demo
Hi, I need help with my script. I'm trying to develop a script with martingale technique. Where it places a buy order for 0.01 lot size, if this order goes loss (let's say 200th pip) , I want to open an another buy order for 0.02 lot size. if all together buy orders in profit, I want to close all
I have to make declaration of Buy or Sell Positions>0 into the main loop to make the advisor work. if ( PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE )== POSITION_TYPE_BUY &&LongPos> 0 ){ if ( PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE )== POSITION_TYPE_SELL &&ShortPos> 0 ){ It was supposed to be some buy or sell
  Inverse copy  (9)
Have you ever tried to make inverse copy from a loss-maker advisor , did it work? Share your experience
Hello I made an EA (MT5) by EABUILDER site, it's conditions are very simple But does not open any positions can anybody help ?! The EA is attached Thanks
Hi all, I am trying to add EMA to ATR in MQL5 EA. ATR line (Blue) EMA line (Red) Please tell me how to get it done in MQL5. Thanks.
  Commission  (10)
How to get commision forom opened positions? I can get volume, OP, swap... but commision
  Read CSV file  (1)
Hello, Sorry there are a million topics on this already but I've read through heaps of them and can't get it to work. I directly copied the example from the documentation, but changed from a bin to a csv. //--- parameters for data reading string InpFileName= "hi.csv" ; // file name string
hello, i want a service for IQoption copy trade system for business purpose. if you have previous experience then reply me with your budget. thank you
[Deleted]
Is it because I'm on Demo not Real mode that I can't get real volumes and that Times and Sales feature is unavailable ? It's the only explanation I could think about, but if so, why some symbols in some brokers in Demo mode provide depth of market or is it just emulated ? Thanks
Hello friends I use a trading EA And the problem I have is that When I stop the robot and remove it from the chart The EA continues to trade again. Does anyone know how to stop and reboot it
[Deleted]
  Filling Mode  (4)
When I open an order and print the order filling mode I get 2 wich means ORDER_FILLING_RETURN while the description of the symbol I opened the order on says only FOK mode is allowed, any explanations please. Thanks
Hi all, I am new to MQL5 but I aim to create my own trading system. This is also my first language similar to C and I was hoping you could help. When running the strategy tester, I have used the following code to load in any historical pricing data that I do not currently have - i.e 2013 in this