Auto Validation gives error "Failed to load Moving Average" even though I don't use moving average

I'm trying to validate my ea. In Automatic Validation state, I'm getting errors as if I'm installing the moving average expert advisor. I also tried uploading the previously accepted code and still got the same error. I guess Automatic validation is trying to test its default moving average ea even though I'm showing my own ea. How can I overcome this problem?

Here is the error : 

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)

loading of Moving Average failed

loading of MQL5\Experts\Examples\Moving Average\Moving Average.ex5 failed

there are no trading operations

Faik Kemal:

I'm trying to validate my ea. In Automatic Validation state, I'm getting errors as if I'm installing the moving average expert advisor. I also tried uploading the previously accepted code and still got the same error. I guess Automatic validation is trying to test its default moving average ea even though I'm showing my own ea. How can I overcome this problem?

Here is the error : 

I have same result/error. My EA is for hedging accounts, and Auto Validation shows 172 total trades. Yet, it won't pass the validation even though there are no errors except for the "Moving Average.ex5" one.
Did you try writing to Service Desk? I might be wrong, but perhaps it's an error on their side.

P.S. The "there are no trading operations" comes from your EA, and it won't pass the Auto Validation because of it even if the "Moving Average.ex5" error will get fixed.

Alexandru Casian #:

I have same result/error. My EA is for hedging accounts, and Auto Validation shows 172 total trades. Yet, it won't pass the validation even though there are no errors except for the "Moving Average.ex5" one.
Did you try writing to Service Desk? I might be wrong, but perhaps it's an error on their side.

P.S. The "there are no trading operations" comes from your EA, and it won't pass the Auto Validation because of it even if the "Moving Average.ex5" error will get fixed.

Sometimes I see " there are no trading operations", sometimes "there are 7 trading operations " etc. İt changes. I published this EA before, evden if I turn the validated versiyon of code, still i see the same error. I agree with you that the problem is on the other side

Faik Kemal:

Here is the error : 

I agree, i get the same error ,i think it is bug from their side, hope that admins take a look at it as soon as possible

Khuman Bakhramirad #:

I agree, i get the same error ,i think it is bug from their side, hope that admins take a look at it as soon as possible

I also agree, have the same error with a new indicator which is properly validated in MT4 as well and does not even use moving averages...

Hopefully they take care of it soon

It's very strange, but no one has been correcting anything for a day, in my opinion this is a very serious problem, the inability to upload an adviser to a site where sell advisers )

Anybody get any luck yet on this?

Loading of "MQL5\Experts\Examples\Moving Average\Moving Average.ex5" failed !

5.00 build 3280 / 29 Apr 2022 ...

I don't subscribe to "Moving Average.ex5" ...

Last Update : Still I can't upgrade my ea...

Nothpone Thamrongarchariyakul #:

What should I do?

We do not know what we should do, too. All of us got the same error. Waiting response from mql5 admins

My problem has been solved. 
Reason: