Newbie questions: Charts

Hi,  I have a few newbie questions about charts.

When I look at the chart of  an EA I want to buy, on the X axis is shown number of trades. But what is shown on Y axis?

Please post a picture to clarify.

On the Y axis it normaly shows the equity gain in money/percentage.

trustfultrading #:

Please post a picture to clarify.

On the Y axis it normaly shows the equity gain in money/percentage.

For example...on Y axis is money or %?

ja0 #:

For example...on Y axis is money or %?

Forgot picture.
Files:
y.PNG  16 kb

Well, look at the top left corner. It says %. But i would be very skeptical about equity curves like that... The reality is different.

trustfultrading #:

Well, look at the top left corner. It says %. But i would be very skeptical about equity curves like that... The reality is different.

Ok, thanks!