_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 2

be yours

thx for sharing and congratulation for your new thread ... the best of luck to you Pak RDB

MiniMe:
_rdb_ ,

Thanks for sharing your work, seems to be a great expert and well coded

" congratulation"

Wish you all the luck and success.

Regards,

MiniMe

Hello MiniMe and Mart-hart,

thank you a lot of the comments

I learn a lot from your posting in this tsd-forum.

very happy you want give a comment on my thread...

Hello RDB,

You were lost for a while, and I'm glad everything is O.K.

_rdb_:
I apologize about Thunder4WD.

for while we develop Your_Lucky first, after the EA is completed (Final Version) I will share the second EA Thunder4WD

Thank You My Friedn...

Be my guess Pak Daeng, your first Thunder its very good but small qty in open position's, i dont know what happened but i'll test it a month. I give you 5 star

a small correction

rdb,

I tested your EA ( version 1c ) and it did work on demo account ( with ODL ) for 3 days now and it is so far profitable ( but it did take some loses on the way )

a small correction to your EA on on the section where you calculate myPoint - since the is no selected order , the orderSymbol will return nothing so you get a lot of "division by zero" and the EA dont really work

try the following code - ( Point is the currency value of a single pip on the current symbol )

mypoint=0;

if (Digits == 5 || Digits == 3)

mypoint=10* Point ;

else

mypoint=Point;

this new version works even better ( on back-testing ) will give it a run in the coming week and see how it plays

it looks very similar to what the leader of the meta quotes - Automated Trading Championship are doing ( albeiks and prizmal ) did you get your idea from them ?

Rdb, the version for 4 digits you uploaded in 1st post (V1) is not the version shown in the statement in the same post (V1e).

acik acik acikk

orihart:
rdb,

I tested your EA ( version 1c ) and it did work on demo account ( with ODL ) for 3 days now and it is so far profitable ( but it did take some loses on the way )

a small correction to your EA on on the section where you calculate myPoint - since the is no selected order , the orderSymbol will return nothing so you get a lot of "division by zero" and the EA dont really work

try the following code - ( Point is the currency value of a single pip on the current symbol )

mypoint=0;

if (Digits == 5 || Digits == 3)

mypoint=10* Point ;

else

mypoint=Point;

this new version works even better ( on back-testing ) will give it a run in the coming week and see how it plays

it looks very similar to what the leader of the meta quotes - Automated Trading Championship are doing ( albeiks and prizmal ) did you get your idea from them ?

Hello orihart,

Your_Lucky_v1c still many mistakes in the code and some senior citizens in this forum give to me instructions to fix the bug, the result is v1e now, please re-test, and sorry for errors in the previous version.

sam123:
Rdb, the version for 4 digits you uploaded in 1st post (V1) is not the version shown in the statement in the same post (V1e).

that you need to do is install a *.set of files that include on my Winzip Folder.

Thanks for you feedback,

thanks from france rdb and i WIn money with it, i'll give you donation

sorry for my english

Reason: