Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 175

Hello to Everyone, Is possible to share info between experts?, for example an array? Thanks in advanced! Regards
Hello I am a great beginner, I am not a developer. But I took up the challenge of creating an EA. For several days now, I have had a lot of difficulty making progress. IHello I am a great beginner, I am not a developer. But I took up the challenge of creating an EA. For several days now, I have had
[Deleted]
Dear Forum Members I am creating a Class for Candle Patterns, where in another Class CiMA is variable. NEED help 1) is this is correct way of passing parameters of CiMA to CCandlePattern ? 2) how to rectify 'CiMA' - pointer to this function type is not supported yet ... highlighted in the code
I want the double value in decimal form like 0.000000000114545(this is a random digit) instead of 6.0050052868833982e-05 because the actual number in decimal is extremely small but i need decimal Note = These 2 numbers are not equal instead just random examples. do not execute commands on these
Bought an EA but it is not showing in my purchased tab on my terminal. What should I do here? I can't see any way to contact mql5 with this topic. I am hoping someone else has had this problem and can give me an easy fix. Maybe I have missed something but in previous instances if i buy a product it
Hi, i´m triyng to build an expert crossing one moving average with the indicator AFIRMA, but the backtest doesn´t work and pop up the message: cannot load custom indicator '2' [4801]. this phrase indicates to line101! thank you very much for help
Hi everyone. I'm having a strange problem with the strategy tester . I ran a test that started at 2015 until the current date and when I looked back at the chart it seems like the tester didn't place any trades for over a whole year, at two points even. Could this just be a visual bug? I attached
Hey all I want to run separate EA's on 28 currencies. Being that my broker is OANDA I am using their MT4 version build 950. I have my strategies working using an awesome EA called "Traders Gift" by David Currey. My problem is that I want to limit my trading to one open position at a time. Not one...
Hello! EA closes positions at the time of their opening. Any ideas how we can fix it
Hi all I have a multi currency expert working on custom symbols . When launching it on a small amount of symbols, it works fine but when I launch it on a big amount of symbols (1365) it fails. Logs are : PL 0 14:25:01.034 Tester SPI 0xe3ee: history data begins from 2020.09.15 00:00 LR 0 14:25:01.034
Quick question, What were to happen if you delete an EA that still has positions open? Would it close all the positions or do they still stay open and just no further action happens from the EA? Thanks, Kyle
[Deleted]
Grid systems
double maxRiskAmount = 100000 * 0.02 ; double pipValue = 10 * SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ); //Not Working if (signal == "sell" && PositionsTotal ()< 1 ) { double SL = NormalizeDouble ((SARvalue - Bid)* _Point , 2 ); double riskperpip = maxRiskAmount/SL; double lot =
Is there an On event of some sort when the candles shift in which ever period M1, M5, M15 e.t.c. I'm trying to catch the change so I can trigger a one time calculation per change. This is seems like something obvious but I've had to hack about somethings in the OnTick to get stuff working and I
I know Renko isn't native in MT5, but maybe there is a way to do it. I tried googling it but I didn't find anything. (Only people running backtests, but I would like to run it on a real account too)
I have never built a custom expert adviser that has executed a trade for instruments other than currencies and JPN225 in MT5. I wish to test the same code on cryptos and shares etc I wish to find out where the problem could be
Hi! is there any software or app that can test a function or a block of code? I want to write and test along, block by block or function by function so that I know when am getting it right. it seems MQL built-in strategy tester tests the whole program. I will appreciate a help. I am still new to EA
Hello, Please I need help in adding Expiry Date to an EA. Can anyone help advise the simplest code for this? Also I need help with these issues: #1. I want to give out to the public for one day back testing a demo EA locked with an external key. The user will have to contact me to get the...
Hi, Does anyone know how I can test an EA using custom timeframes, e.g. 90 minutes. Thanks, Mervyn
Does anyone know of a expert that can run along with a trading expert to hide the take profit and stop loss from broker. Thanks
Hello, whom and where should I contact when I had to reinstall my bought EA to get it working again? One activation was used for this process what should not be the case. Thank you very much in advance. Kind regards Daniel
  Ichimoku EA  (5)
HI, I need an Ichimoku EA based only on Chikou Span. Can somebody help me to create it
I implemented a EA that uses OnTradeTransaction on stock markets. My intention was to remove the SLTP check from the OnTick function and improve the speed of my optimizations. Firstly I noticed that the events are extremely different among simulation, demo and real environments. The amount of...
hi! im writnig a kinda expert that get every price change and store it to a array and export it to a csv file! i have some problem to not too copy duplicated data, but i dont get it why its happening can any one help me pleas double m_open[]; //Open double m_high[];
How easy & reliable it is to setup up automated trading on MT5 using a Telegram signal? From my Google searches it looks fairly complicated and not necessarily reliable - and that's coming from a Software Developer that's traded Forex for 5 years. The problem is my broker Coinexx only allows crypto
Hi, I've write a EA which correctly find signals but, when it try to open a trade, broker respond not enought money . The most probable cause is that the numbre of lots my EA try to buy/sell is too big. So i search to find the maximum number of lots i can buy/sell if my robot calculate a too big
Hi, Please help. I've got my EA to place an Buy Order when the Ask Price hits a set price. But now it places multiple trades not just the one. I need it to place only the one trade per candle. I have tried static datetime prevTime= 0 ;
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to code an EA that can open trades from alert/plots generated by an Indicator as the code of the indicator is not available and I am prohibited to share its EX4 file with anyone. Moreover, can trades be opened with the help of email alerts? (Want to avoid
I recently rented the MQL5 VPS for automated trading of an expert advisor robot. The migration went well, only when I turn off "allow DLL imports"in the MT4 > Tools > Options > Experts advisors. The EA is working properly (with smiley). Also the button "Auto Trading"in MT4 is on green. But when I
Hello, I have read the <Deleted> manual, however i do not fully understand it (timezones). My current settings are: Marketwatch time (broker) 12:00 Local time 11:00 <Deleted> time 09:00 (auto GMT) Do the broker time and the <Deleted> time be the same? Then i can apply like an offset for 3