_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 339

trying to examine tha ea

hope works well

i need a copy please

i am new and i saw your message,can i get your ea.? so i can see how it works?

Here is a demo account forward test.

You can find it on the "General" tab.

hello boy

can you create a simple EA based on the CCI indicator?

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

Oanda time

finimej:
The EURGBP has not changed it behaviour, this EA is great.

If you have not make money, two reasons

1) your settings for the open and close time is wrong.

2) your brokers data is heavily filtered, or spread is too high, change your broker.

any body can advise the open and close time for OANDA broker from singapore?

_rdb_:
what do you mean ?

I write code, and I clearly understand the details ... My only difficulty in the English language for them and I shall not do that, because I share it with the free ...

in this thread I discuss many of the previous code which is ... if you follow this thread from the beginning?

you can follow my post from the beginning here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178619/page6

I share my code since the first version.

Dear Rahman,

I have follow this thread from post 1 and now still follow... i try to do some backtest on your lucky, still not found a good setting for them.. i am using OANDA broker from singapore.. can you advise ? i try to send PM to you but i think your mail box is full.. can you PM your thunder4WD EA i can test here and making some profit and donation... I fully respect and hope we can learn from you here...

Thanks a lots and appreciate for you time for us and sharing here..

have a nice day.

Allan

EA help

herly:
Dear Mr. RDB ...

I'm still forward test with demo account this EA, very great result ...

Maybe next week, I will test with a little deposit in real account.

I ask permission to use your EA.

Thank you.

hi,man!

I am from chinese,I see that you have use this EA, Can you tell me how to use this EA! before , i have run this EA,but it do not work ,so I hope that i can get your help,thank you ! hope you reply! GOOD LUCK!

Update version Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b.ex4

Kindly give me your latest version of Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b.ex4 with support MT4 latest version....

Is there a working EA (Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2b.ex4) available if I give Abdul Rahman a donation ?

Reason: