Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 178

Hello guys I need help. I want to program EA which will open each order with specific Trailing distance. The quesion is, where to store this information. For example I can store it in "comment" and OnTick receive Trailing distance for each position from comment, then move it if necesssary. But i
Hello everyone, I am having problems with the strategy tester and would like to verify my point of view on the issue. I am backtesting an EA and I get following log output in the journal. Could somebody shed some light on this maybe, because i simply dont understand why this situation comes up
I want use different iMAs and then I want read iMAs values. The results is very different values (see chart). How can I read the previous and last data? Thanks.
Hi I'm stuck. I want my EA to place a order at a certain price level ( when price is close to multiple price points ) Example double ClosePrice = iClose (_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,1); ClosePrice is curretly at 642882.51 When ClosePrice comes within 400 points of 648200.00 place order, but it needs to
Hello, i can't upload my Expert Advisor to market. I get error in automatic validation. But, It is the same expert advisor, which passed expert advisor about 2 weeks later. Is there someone, who knows what was changed
I want to check the volume of every order. Please help me how. Thanks
When I right click and click on details or journal, everything looks fine and the EA is attached. However, it is not Thanks. opening or closing trades even after valid signals. MQL5 are happy to charge for hosting but the support provided is non-existent at best. Can anyone help? If not, I have just
Hi, I have the robot (combination of SAR and MA), which is doing the following (attaching the code): 1. enter into position using MA crossover confirmed with SAR. 2. exit and enter the opposite direction whenever the signal changes (hence you always have one position opened). However, the problem is
Hello I'm working into a new grid and I use PositionVolume to calculate a proper take profit. Main loop is backcounter (i--), previously I've coded a forward counter (i++) to get values from the first opened position: //+------------------------------------------ Internal loop ---
Hi i'm new to mql so sorry for my question if it is a dump I want to know the current time of broker server in miliseconds How i can do this? Can i findout server time when market is closed? Thanks For reading this
Correct me if I am wrong I understand that… 1 Frame is the resulting data from 1 optimization pass the Tester event and the TesterPass event both occur after a single optimization pass OnTester() is mainly used for returning custom criterion ( often using TesterStatistics() ) OnTesterPass() is
void closeall( ulong magic) { int total = PositionsTotal (); for ( int i= 0 ; i < total ;i++ ) { ulong ticket = PositionGetTicket (i); Print ( "symbol =" , PositionGetString ( POSITION_SYMBOL ) ); trade.PositionClose(ticket,- 1 ); // CTrade trade } } Hello my EA is Multicurrency trdaing. I have
Can anyone share to me how to get the price of latest open position if I have 2 or more open positions. double OpenTrade = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN); I guess this code does not get the latest open position I opened
Hi Everyone, I’ve been doing some research into machine learning and specifically LSTM’s for some time and I wondered if anyone had deployed any models within metatrader 5 and how they think is the best way to go about it? I’ve got models made in python with tensorflow which are currently being
Hello everyone, I am using a martingale, now I urgently need to source other kind of EA. Especially multi pair EA. Anybody has it? Kindly let us know. Thank you
Virtual Hosting: 6243117 obsolete version of "XXX.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first I downloaded a Free Expert Advisor. How can I fix this
I am creating an EA by using several files included in the main one in a tree file structure; the files are also located in a tree of directories/sub directories; to avoid long files and to avoid to repeat block of statements. I use the #include statement to include each file with extendion "mqh"
Hello, I would like to know how to change trading account without moving the EA in the th trading account? Thanks
Hey guy, i want to use this indicator in my EA. Below you can see a picture of the indicator in any chart: Now a picture from the same chart, but within the backtester: I´ve used 1m OHLC and tick data as well. nothing works. In the left upper corner you can see all the buffers. This values are
I have Problem with modified SL Error, Please help me to correct it. I am attache Price Error Screen Shot and Code for TrailingSL . Here is Screen Shot. Trailing SellSL Code void AdvanceSellStop(double Bid) { // Set Desire stop Loss for buy trade double ssl = NormalizeDouble(Bid +100
I started genetic. Forward started after genetic, but forward stuck in 256. I saw that in link but i dont understand. link: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/strategy_optimization link text: There is a lower limit for the number of passes of forward testing. If the number of
Hello, I have trained keras model which is i want to use in EA, how can i add the keras model to MQL5?? from tensorflow.keras.models import Sequential,load_model model = load_model('MyModel.h5') Predict = model.predict(Data,verbose=2) In python i use like this, is there a way to use this in MQL5
[Deleted]
How best can i first create a handle for my window containing Stochastic oscillator & Ichimoku Kinko Hyo if possible? I want to use this handle to create Indicator values for my buy, sell conditions and Take profit I had clearly defined and created Arrays for my indicators but my conditions show
Hi Experts, I have a few subscribers who are using a particular broker due to the region they live. I am however, using a different broker and I mainly trade indices CFDs. I know their symbols and they know mine. I was wondering if anyone can help me with a reliable code to match these names so that
I have been unclear on my doubts about forward testing even after researching a lot. I test with a 1/3 forward testing period with criteria as "complex criterion max". My optimization has 2835 passes. This is the data for first optimization pass. --- After forward testing the optimization results
I'm developing a new robot and I'm having trouble to figure this out.. Lets say my robot opened a new order and it hit my SL. How could I temporarily block new orders to be triggered until the price hits a moving average ? Examples would be great if possible
MqlTradeRequest myrequest; MqlTradeResult myresult; ZeroMemory (myrequest); ZeroMemory (myresult); myrequest.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY ; myrequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; myrequest.sl = 0 ; myrequest.tp = 0 ; myrequest.deviation = 20 ;
Based on the documentation which lists a Login and a Password entries, I thought creating my custom config file that would allow me to run EAs programatically from a Windows command line should be a relatively straightforward task. I created the following very basic .ini file, almost identical to
Hi all, I have a problem doing some simple file reading in MQL5, while I was able to do the same pretty fast in MQL4. Here's the problem. I'm trying to read double and string from a CSV file that looks like this: 0 ,EURUSD, 8.555000000038934 , 1 , 0 , 1.18117 , 1.1810900000000004 , 1.18129 Here is
  expert  (1)
Hi I'm looking for an expert who will automatically save my trading strategy so that I can sometimes use that expert as an automated trading robot. please guide me. thank you