Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 111

Is changing an EA settings or mass adding them to all open charts possible by any script? I'm running test accounts for all currencies so changing settings or adding them to each chart can be really time consuming any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Do you know anyone who has time to help me figure out how copiers and Expert advisors in MLQ5 work in MT4 and MT5. I’ve read articles, watched videos, asked for help on MLQ5 forum. They all assume that you know something about how they work. I don't. I have tried many times to follow the advise
Dear fellow members , lets say i have generated 1000 xml optimization reports on various timeframes , pairs , and EAs. Do you know of any way to filter them out (ex : number of trades > 10) and aggregate them in a single database/excel file to view the results ? Right now , going through all this
#include <Expert\Expert.mqh> #include <Expert\Signal\SignalFibonacci.mqh> #include <Indicators\Indicators.mqh> #include <Expert\Trailing\TrailingNone.mqh> #include <Expert\Money\MoneyNone.mqh> //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Inputs |
In reading the initial documentation for scripts, it appears that they are started by attaching to a specific chart. I am wondering if it is possible to write a script that acts at a more global level with the ability to open up additional charts, and set things like the associated time frame, and
Hello, I'm trying to pull candle data, copy_rates_from and copy_rates_from_pos return no data. Snippet of my code: timezone = pytz.timezone('US/Eastern') utc_from = datetime.datetime(2023, 1, 1, tzinfo=timezone) rates = mt5.copy_rates_from("EURUSD", mt5.TIMEFRAME_M5, utc_from, 100) for rate in
Hello, I started using MT5 for EAs a few days ago and for the life of me NO MATTER WHAT I DO! My bot simply wishes to only upload and trade on the euro chart.... :( All I wanted to do was try Crypto, ETH specifically. I created using the expert advisor (generator) wizard I've tried to
Hi, after login (but without subscription), I can't see the SL/TP used by the trader for his/her historical trades (whereas a friend of mine can). Hence the question: how is it possible to systematically display columns SL and TP? It is necessary to subscribe to have access to this information
I have a trading algorithm created in Python that integrates with MT5 through APIs. Any idea on what would be the cheapest w/ low latency I could deploy it into
I have the below code in my EA. When I compile Order ticket is said to be uninitialized and the OrderSend value is said to need checking. How can i fix this? void DeletePendingOrder( ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type ) { long order_ticket; HistorySelect ( 0 , TimeCurrent ()); for ( int i=
im backtesting ea and i just want to ask fellow traders how accurate is mt5 real tick every tick backtest is and if it is reliable and to be considerd
SignalSubscribe function call returns error 4014. What's wrong with it?ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED 4014 Системная функция не разрешена для вызова
I'm trying to work with ea but not working probably, it's not taking the deal
Hi, I have seen so many solutions similar to this but not really the same as what I wanted to do. I want to run something like a Daily trend indicator, then an Hourly trend indicator, then a 5 minutes oscillator indicator. The TF needs to be a "static input" in case I want to change it. I figure
  iCustom Problem  (17   1 2)
Hello everyone. In the past I have used custom indicators with the iCustom feature for MT4 trading EAs. But I can't do it on MT5. (In my account the code works fine, there is no problem). The error I get is this, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong: test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) expert file
Hi, I use MT5 through Python and not the usual interface. And I do not find answer to my question: How can I partially close an order using Python (because I do not find any functions or that)? Thanks in advance
Hi friends and admins, I want to get Open Interest and Deal Volumes data from broker. I am not good coder and need help. I found the codebase but couldnt add to EA https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/csymbolinfo My EA starts when new bar comes at 09.30 AM. I want to start trade
Just having my computer run through optimization on an EA, and curious what these numbers are at the bottom of the screen. I figure the XXX/YYYY number is the number of iterations completed/total iterations needed to be tested using the optimization criteria I set, but just curious what the number
Hi, I have a problem using the strategy tester , and am searching for some ideas how to prevent this in the future. I'm running a strategy on GBPAUD, which is consistent profitable in backtest. On real market conditions (real account running 24/7) it took a trade, that it did't take in the backtest
  This is not an optimization  (11   1 2)
right ? Just a pass of all the symbols
Hi There, I am testing an EA with Lots as an input. But it can only be between 0.1 and 0.9; Why is that? I am new to this just started yesterday. But I'm a coder so not completely retarded. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, is there a way to detect lost of connection to broker server and send notification/email ? Anyway has code to do this? or give me some hint on this code. recnetly my broker alway has intermitten connection issue which result in EA not able to close or open position
  Time Trgger  (4)
Hi, I'm exploring if there is any utlility, EA or any system available for MT5 platform wherein we can trigger/schedule a trade at specifc time and day automatically
Is there really some code from MQL4/MQL5 can trigger garbage collection? As I observed from time to time, MT4/MT5 will reduce their RAM usage every 15 or 30 minutes, but wondering is there a method to manually trigger this event
Hi! I'd like to balance my local cores and cloud agents, and not have the cloud agents totally take over and blow my budget. E.g., instead of completing an optimization with only local in 10 hours, but cloud in 30 minutes—I'd be happy with e.g. 5 hours total time, but spending less money (I hope
Im a beginner and I don't know how to code. sometimes I go to youtube search like "how to code mt4/mt5 EA" something like that, it do recommend me a lots of goods video, but it still hard for me to understand especially english is not my mother tongue, and I have a lot of question of the Meta Editor
  Ea Stoploss  (2)
Hello, I'm new to coding EA. I want to ask if we can place stoploss below xx pips for a candle. Please help me with the code
I have develop and EA which trades breakout and retest of price level. Resume how the EA works: Requirements: - The EA know by user input which price level to trade Conditions to trade (logic on 15 min candle): - 1. Breakout: valid if price breaks the price level and closes 3 candles above price
How to get length of enum and item in MQL4/MQL5 ? For example, there has an enum definition: enum ENUM_FRUIT {APPLE, BANANA, GRAPE}; Next, I want to use it in loop: for ( int i = 0 ; i < length_of_enum; i++) { Print ( EnumToString (get_enum_item(i))); } How to implement this requirement? I've