Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 114

Hi Everyone, ive been running a few different optimisations, and have noticed no matter what settings or pairs i am on, im getting capped at 10497 every time, has anyone had this before and anyone know how it can be resolved
[Deleted]
How can I check a symbol if it is in t rading Session ? SymbolInfoSessionTrade should generally do the job, however, as I remember, some days before big holiday, trading session end earlier then usual days, so SymbolInfoSessionTrade is not suitable. I tried to use Trade Mode, but it alway show Full
Hi, How to call a php file which is hosted in my server? How to pass post variables from mql5 ea to php
Hi, Guys! I have the following error: 1. order_send(): by WINZ22 0.1 lots at 109430.0 with deviation=200 points 2. order_send failed, retcode=10014 can anybody help me? Thanks
Good afternoon, I would like to know the information if I have unclosed orders on Friday, can I turn off the computer and reopen on Monday without losing the orders that are still open. Thanks
Can some one assist me? i have any EA that follows the market direction using an Indicator to open trades. my problem is the EA only opens trades when the market is reversing. what code can i use for the EA to open the trades at the start of the trend in the indicator or at the next candle of the
Hello Everyone, Is it possible to simulate a change of balance during a backtest ? Typically added money or withdraw money from Balance during the backtest. Thank you in advance, Regards
This piece of code is giving Array out of range error only when backtesting. When EA is running. No errors whatsoever! CopyRates (symbol, PERIOD_D1 , 0 , 30 , mrate); for ( int i = 0 ; i < 30 ; i++){ ArrayCount = VolumeArray.Size(); if (( int )mrate[i].close % 10 != 0 )
Hello, I'm currently running an EA with my funded account, but my funding company said I need to limit my trades to 50 per day. If I run an EA on a different computer that doesn't allow trading after 50 trades per day, would it void out the other EA's function until the following day? Thanks
Hi I'm trying out some simple strategies however I'm struggeling to understand how to produce calculations to use in trade conditions. Anyway if you're able answer this that should be resolved: I'm trying to get this simple calculation/indicator into a strategy where I can use it to create a
Hey guys, I am considering starting a Local Network Farm in my workplace after work hours, to take advantage of the computing power while its not in use. My question is- Does the strategy tester know how to start using a Local Network Agent that became available after the optimization started? In
Hi, I whant to abort the backtest on a certain condition. E.g. when reached an amount of tests. Has anybody an idea how to realize in MQL5?  Thx and regards, Tom
I am try to restart an optimization process after I updated the code. Every time I want to run the optimization process from the beginning, the optimizer remembers what iteration it was up to in the previous run, and starts from there again. I don't want this behavior, and I can't see how to disable...
The following are my two questions. I haven't found good answers in the historical records. Does anyone know? 1.How can the EA get a information when sever is disconnected.I found that the server of the broker was disconnected sometimes, and it will reconnect in a few seconds. This situation can
Hi. I'm new here and i have a problem with taking data from new bar function. if (newBar== true ){ datetime startTime = CreateDateTime( 14 , 0 ); datetime endTime = CreateDateTime( 23 , 0 ); } ( Comment ( "Current: " , TimeCurrent (), "\nStart: " ,startTime, "\nEnd: "
Hi everyone, So I notice something that happens but not on every backtest/optimisation run. Here is an exemple done with AUDCHF tick and M1 data from TickDataSuite Dukascopy. When launching a test I will get this in the journal tab And at the end this My question more precisely is, Why does MT5
[Deleted]
I do understand error 4756 means invalid stops, the buystop code is below. It works on testing and all symbols except gold. What might be the issue. //+--------------------------------------------------------------------+ void BUYSTOP( double entry, string symbol, int Magic, string EA_Comment) {
Hello everyone, I have written an EA. The speed of EA in the backtest is good at first, but after a while, the speed decreases drastically. How should I solve this problem? Thank you for your guidance
  update EA  (8)
I can not download the new update for my EA
Hi Seems sometimes my EA freezes because broker returns zero for tickvalue. Do you have any workaround ? Ideally the EA shouldn't be slowed down as it id to be fast, it is a newstrader EA. Thank you
Hello everyone, I'm beginner in EA creation (And in this forum so if I made a mistake in the section or other tell my so i'll can change thanks). I want to do something when the price is under the ema 50. But I've a problem with the action after if. The last if has to comment "ok" if test is true
Came across this earlier and think it's pretty useful for Multi Symbol Portfolio Analysis. I've converted the code provided in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FV8PTikKc0 So that it dynamically measures the Value at Risk of the open trades on the Account. Note: the issue that I'm having
Hallo everybody, I have ran an EA on two different Computers. Both have the same Version of MT5 (3550) and both use the same Demo-Account. Also Both of them use the same created CustomSymbols with the same Tick-DataI extracted. Still both of them have different Trade outcomes. They both have the
Hi, this is my code: order_exp = datetime . datetime .now().replace(microsecond = 0 ) + timedelta(minutes = 5 ) order_exp = int (order_exp.timestamp()) order = { 'action': mt5. TRADE_ACTION_PENDING , 'symbol': symbol, 'volume': quantity
Expert started on MT5 on PC, how to control it by internet or SMS? Send buy/sell commands etc
HI there, i'd like to know if the... VPS? or wany MQL5 product can run 24/7 Metatrader 5 to keep my expert advisors running, and HOW would i connect/trade to them if they're not running on my PC/phone. Thanks
Hi, i'm digging into the CalendarEvents and after a lot of tries i decided to write here in the forum. I have a simple EA that after backtesting is showing decent results, but i want to implement a news filter on it. For example if today has high impact news, stop the robot from trading. Can anyone
Hi, Not sure how accurate my description is but just trying to find out how to find the name from within a class Example: I create a class called DisplayTable I then declare two occurrences of the class Trades & Summary so I can call Trades.Test(optional variables) & Summary.Test(optional variables)
Hello, In an EA that I have in development, there are cycles of operations that I need, from each one of them, to store a series of variables for statistical purposes. The number of cycles is indefinite. To do this, I thought that variables could be created through programming or at least, assign
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Moving Averages.mq5 | //| Copyright 2009-2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.mql5.com |