Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 105

Hi all friend , How can I set stop loss and take profit automatically when I take the position ? without handy . I find " stop loss and take profit manager " but I don't know how to use it. Thanks if you can teach me.
Hi all, Is this possible to copy trades within same trading terminals using a local copier? As illustraded in the picture below. If trade taken in Account 1 then it should get copied to 2,3,4&5. If yes then plz suggest the way
Using the same code and the exact same parameters on the same server, strategy tester is yielding very different results on different builds of MT5. Did something change or is it just me? It started for me after Build 3490. Attached are two images of backtest chart from the two different builds: MT5
Hello, this is about using the optimiser function. There is a number of parameters by which the optimisation can be done. I have seen that there is also the "custom max" criterion. But my interpretation of this is, that is just another way of how to combine the other parameters. My intention is to
[Deleted]
Below is my trailing stop code, the backtest and demo results are different when it comes to the profit...most if not all trades are extremely off like one trade is $0.9 but in backtest $6.90 what might be the issue? I am using MQL5 Every tick based on real ticks void trail() {
I am developing the my use of MT5 and trying to get to grips with the libraries and have two questions:- 1. How do I get the bid and ask price using library SymbolInfo. The following code generates Zero 0.00000 for bid and ask but does appear to give a valid spread #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>
Hey When I add Commissions By "Instant by deal volume" its adding commissions But when I add Commissions Buy "Instant by deal value" its not getting added The only option working in the dropdown of charges is "Instant by deal volume" all other options are not working Why is that happening
On MT4 if I create an EA I can see it using windows explorer (windows 7) in the experts folder. If my EA opens a file I can see it using windows explorer in the expert/files folder. On MT5 I cant find either of these using windows explorer anywhere in the Meta Trader 5 - Alpari UK folder and sub...
Hi, Im switching to a new account in mt5 (new phase of same prop firm, new account number only) Question-- is there a way to keep my same set up including ea and set files when open the new account And switch to that-- or do i have to remove all ea and reset them up on charts and repopulate set
Hello, is anyone else having similar problems? I searched on the forum but didn't find anythin relevant. I was looking for some Free EAs to download and test, but i was getting errors, so i turned off the firewall and downloaded the latest internet explorer, now I'm getting a different type of
How do you implement an indicator that you bought in the Market in your own Expert Advisor? For example, the sample ExpertMACD that is included in examples uses SignalMACD and for that it needs to include SignalMACD.mqh. #include <Expert\Signal\SignalMACD.mqh> But for an indicator you bought in the
Hi, I am using the following formula for the volume, and while multiplying it is giving result in digits and am getting invalid volume error while testing trade.BuyStop(( 5 *Buyvolume*LotMultiplier),( SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK )+ 3 ), Symbol (), 0 , 0 , ORDER_TIME_GTC , 0 ,commStr);
Hello, I want to put a check sign on a pre-defined value on the chart. For example the high of the candle I marked below is 0.99758 where I want the check to be. The high value of 0.99758 has to be a pre-defined value. How do I do that? Thanks
Hi, I've bought an EA, but I've found out that it is a Fake EA and basically the quotes are part of the code, to make it looks very promising. For obvious reasons I want my money back. How do I need to proceed to get a refund? Should I use the Purchase Protection Insurance of my Credit Card? Please
So I have an EA that works properly and at the OnDeinit() function it exports certain backtesting data from the strategy tester into an excel file. Such as total trades, winning trades, drawdown etc. When running the built in strategy tester on individual currency pairs like AUDJPY and it works as
Hey, Is it possible to customize the strategy tester report which can be exported to xlsx or html format I just need to remove few fields in the output report...Is that possible
This is one thing I can't find the answer. Is it possible for a first Deal NOT to open a Position? I am trying to get Position/Deal history in order to NOT open a second position within the same hour. Since MQL5 does not seem to have a Position History like MQL4 did, I want to be sure that I am
Hi, I want a guide to see how to make EA monthly subscription based, and how to protect it against theft of source code? Thank you
Hey! I have set up an EA that buys at ASK price. I want to know if it takes (in backtesting) into account spread history and opens trades according to it or should I manually add to my TP to simulate real market
Hello everybody, i'am new with mql5 and i have some problems to write the function, which check for me if the EA already have trade on this day. I will be very grateful if somebody can have a look at my code. Thank you very much! bool DoWeHaveAlreadyOneTradeToday(){   MqlDateTime today;   datetime...
I have my ea ready but stuck in last condition. My ea takes one trade, if it is going in loss i want my ea to take new trade with double lot after 4 candles. Price must be lower than my previous buy trade. How to code this scenario
I have an EA that works on boom 1000, boom 500 , crash 1000, and crash 500. The strategy computes crossover strategies but for some reason the same EA never picks trades on boom 300 or crash 300. The strategy is not specific to the 1000's or 500's. What can be wrong? The same behavior is also on the
I'm working on a scalper robot and I would be very grateful if someone could give me a tip on how to get the price from 5 seconds ago, regardless of the candle and preferably without using an array (if that's possible)! Thanks in advance for everyone's help! Hugs
How dos metatrader optimize strategies? (basic loops?, dynamic programming?)
Hi, I am going to do following: I want to have symbol as an input parameter , so I want an input variable (enum) from which I will choose the right symbol, like this: I have done this by this code: enum ENUM_SYMBOL { EURUSD= 0 , GPBUSD= 1 , USDCHF= 2 }; That works for me perfectly
Just write an ea where u extract latest deal type deal reason and check deal type==sell&& deal reason==deal_reason_sl if condition meets print on screen "check" The ea will make me understand how to use dealinfo
Hi All, I am new in MQL5/trading and was learning its coding. One thing which is very strange for me is that when I call MarketBookGet() function on some symbol, it is giving me totally different values than shown in Depth of Market. I might be missing something, due to which I came here to get
The below code not executing the sellstop order. What is that am missing? I want the sell stop to get executed once the buy order is placed. trade.Buy( 0.10 , Symbol (), SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK ), 0 , 0 ,commStr); if (count_buys== 1 ){ trade.SellStop( 0.10 ,( SymbolInfoDouble (
My EA opened a BuyLimit with an SL and TP as shown in the image below. The order is not considered a position, which can be verified by doing a "PositionsTotal", that means I cannot use the PositionClose method to lock-in the profit. I understand why there are instances the order is not closed even
I wanted to copy a signal, but found out that there is no Signals button in the Terminal of the MT4, whereas an MT4 of another broker has the Signals button. Is it possible to get the Signals button where it is missing? See the screens of the two broker's MT4 Terminals