Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 117

[Deleted]
Hi Friends, thanks for your good works. I have a code that worked perfectly for me on mt4. I tried converting my code to mt5 but the kernel32.dll aspect of the code is not giving the same result. Please help me check what I am doing wrong. Thanks
MqlTick Ticks[]; void OnTick () { double Open1 = iOpen ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double Close1 = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ); double Open2 = iOpen ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 2 ); double Close2 = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 2 ); if (Open2 > Close2 &&
Hello, Can someone help me? maybe i can't normalize my ST and TP properly. The parameters for the calculation of SL and TP are 08.19.2022 13:44: 18.049 StopLossShort = 1.05 2022.08.19 13: 44: 18.049 TakeProfitShort = 0.995 When I run the EA it gives me the following error 08.19.2022 13:44: 25.819
I have multi timeframe supertrend indicator with code as below (unfortunately I cannot display all code due to limitation of character to send at forum ................... #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 clrGreen #property indicator_color2
How can I write the buy risk if stochastik rsi da k parameter cuts 80 down and sell cuts 20 up
What is considered the best practice when algo trading? I have developed a robot for myself and it uses a simple strategy that "works". I mean, I can run optimization and find settings that make a million dollars in a year or so. Now the thing is that that setting only works for that period of time
How do I remove the after and premarket hours from the custom chart is my question so the chart only shows regular market hours? I tried scrolling down in the custom chart settings and changing the time there but nothing changed. Regards
Hi all, I am using a Hybrid system at the moment trend checking with price crossing Kijun-sen and using a propriety EA with the trend (as a preset template) all in MT4. My question is - is it possible to build (or pay someone to build) and EA to look for the Kijun-sen cross implement the proprietry
Greetings all, I'm attempting to install MT5 EA however when I put in the license key I get a message "Your MT4 account is not allowed to trade" what could be the course of this? I'm on MT5 I downloaded everything correctly
I have an expert in a chart H1 and when i do a recovery i want to buy or sell with M5. How can i do that
Been trying to close a position i opened with the same code but the closing code keeps returning NONE. Kere is the code: #opening metarader on pc mt.initialize() #send a buy oder buy = {'action':mt.TRADE_ACTION_DEAL, 'symbol':'EURUSD', 'volume':0.01, 'type':mt.ORDER_TYPE_BUY
How can I get myfxbook on a vps without knowing my password? Or how do I reset my password
I need help with how to get the value for this custom indicator . I am looking to get the value for the dots on the bottom line. I am not sure how i would code it since it is either red or blue and not a numeric value that I can think of. Also not sure what mode it would be
hi everyone, please help me to convert string variable to uLong Variable i save the ticket number of the opened buy trade as a string in the database and i want to retrieve it in function in the expert to close that position how can i close that position without using trade.positionClose(symbol)
Hello. I am looking for how can I write a code that will simply allow me to close all positions incurred with an average profit of $ 10 for example, for all sets of negative or positive trades. THANK YOU ***
I want to start a forex copy trading service. How to create a cloud trade copier for that? I want my members to be able to connect slave account to my master account through a server in my website. This should be completely cloud based. Members should be able to copy in the cloud server without VPS
I am attempting to create a simple EA that uses only the Close Price of the Previous bar compared to an MA of 'x' periods. Parameters: If the Close Price of the Previous bar is Higher than MA, then Buy.  Close the trade when the Close Price of the Previous bar is below the MA. If the Close Price of...
I am getting an invalid Stop error when trying out my EA on XAGUSD and BTCEUR , when buying my stoploss is being set to above the buying price and i cant even tell where the issue is in my code : https://pastebin.com/iFQUHDQf heres the entire code in the pastebin
[Deleted]
Hello, just a quick question: In which currency is the profit returned when calling PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT)? Is it the currency of the user account or is it the quote currency? I could not find the answer in the documentation, so maybe it would be nice to add it. Greetings Christian
Hi everyone,Is it normal to get slightly different resuls when testing a multicurrency ea on different base currencies while using 1 minute ohlc and the ea trades the exact same symbols
Hello everyone, i have a little problem please I want to copy the difference between the last 2 prices in an array, when I display the array , it does not save each price, it saves only the last price in all array cells. as you can see in the attached image void OnTimer () { MqlRates
Hi CopyTicksRange() with COPY_TICKS_ALL seems to providing the correct bid and ask changes but always has zero for the last and volume members I know there have been trades as I am comparing results with a 1 minute bars which have trades. If I run it with COPY_TICKS_TRADE then it returns zero ticks
My system generates pending orders. This works very well. Now I would like to delete my pending order under certain conditions and if the condition is no longer given, then I would like to use the pending order again. The deletion of the pending order works already. But how can I save the current
Hi good people, I am trying to use to MAs with one using data from the other. However, I am unable to skip over this hurdle on my expert advisor. Here is the code I have for this so far. Any pointers to get this working will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. //Define properties for Smooth MA
Hello, good afternoon, I hope everybody is fine I show you the following code that I have been doing at my own pace, because i am new to this and i am learning. Its objective is that: When I make a buy/sell by market, Stop Loss and Take Profit are already place by default With the idea that it can
Hi i have an indicator that gives arrows for buying and selling that I'm trying to turn into an EA, i do not have the source code for the indicator so I'm trying to write code that will identify these arrows on the chart but I'm not sure where to start. I know there's plenty of articles on using
Hello guys! Am not that good at coding, my code "find attached below" has a few errors while compiling. Anyone knowledgeable in the field kindly look over the code and help me out. Thanks in advance
I want to combine RVI Signal(1) (PERIOD_CURRENT), CCI(PERIOD CURRENT) and Chaikin(PERIOD_M1) into one value and turn it into an indicator. I have never coded an indicator and I need help. Please point me in the right article to read, or code it and paste it if you feel so kind. :D Timeframe of the
MqlTradeRequest Request; Request.sl = SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK ) - 500 ; Hi guys, I want to set sl price to current price - 500dollar, but that does not work, so how can I write