Can someone teach me how to code ea?

Im a beginner and I don't know how to code. sometimes I go to youtube  search like "how to code mt4/mt5 EA" something like that, it do recommend me a lots of goods video, but it still hard for me to understand especially english is not my mother tongue, and I have a lot of question of the Meta Editor 5, but nobody can explain for me. So I come here, can someone teach me how to code EA?

ziyang2048:

Im a beginner and I don't know how to code. sometimes I go to youtube  search like "how to code mt4/mt5 EA" something like that, it do recommend me a lots of goods video, but it still hard for me to understand especially english is not my mother tongue, and I have a lot of question of the Meta Editor 5, but nobody can explain for me. So I come here, can someone teach me how to code EA?

For Mql4

https://www.youtube.com/c/Jimdandy1958

For Mql5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCokIBdJXNOSOeYkKDvENWYA

if any clarification pl contact me   with subject Mql-Expert

Dear masters!  My question is: Would it be possible for an EA to only trade (open positions) between 12 and 20 every weekday.  BUT he would bring stop orders 24 hours a day (Buy stop, Sell stop).  So you could only open them at that time.  Do you think it can be solved?  Thanks for your answers!

1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

2. icmarkets880 #: My question is: Would it be possible for an EA to only trade (open positions) between 12 and 20 every weekday. 

Of course, it's possible.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

3. icmarkets880 #: BUT he would bring stop orders 24 hours a day (Buy stop, Sell stop). 

Code it to do what you want.

There is no need to create pending orders in code.

1. The pending has the slight advantage, A) you are closer to the top of the queue (filled quicker), B) there's no round trip network delay (filled quicker.)
    2. Don't worry about it unless you're scalping M1 or trading news.
    3. Humans can't watch the screen 24/7, so they use pending orders; EAs can, so no need for pending orders, have it wait until the market reaches the trigger price and just open an order.

4. icmarkets880 #So you could only open them at that time. 

There is no time with pending orders. Until you can state your desire in concrete terms, it can not be coded.

5. icmarkets880 #Do you think it can be solved? 

You haven't stated a problem. There is nothing to solve.

ziyang2048:

Mother tongue?? 😁Esti român ? Forget about videos and other things…. Go to MQL4 … The Book… start from there… everything you need is there… 

ziyang2048:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/296230

How to start with MQL5
How to start with MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
This thread discusses MQL5 code examples. There will be examples of how to get data from indicators, how to program advisors...

However, if your problem is language barrier, then use google translate

Hello ,please I need someone who can build an ea for double supertrend bot

Silas Owusu #:

Hello ,please I need someone who can build an ea for double supertrend bot

Try Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: