Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 109

Hello traders, I have a question regarding scripting in Metaeditor. I have an rsi bot that buys under 30 rsi only it does this once. Does anyone here know how to place a buy order every new candle under 30rsi? I'm not a scripter myself, so I can't figure it out. i put a file with it, i think it most
  Copyrates  (1)
When copying historical data from "VIX_X2.a" (IcMarket) it gave error 4401. How to avoid this error
Hey fellas i need some help with my EA, for example when the "Buy" condition is true, i need it to place buy orders one after the other when the tp is hit, and the same for "Sell". currently it only opens one order only here is my code below... if (newBar){ //Buy Condition: if
  How To Create EA MQL5  (21   1 2 3)
Hi I need your help... i need E-books or learning material of how to create an Expert Adviser using mql5
Hello, sometimes the strategy tester stops short before completing the backtest. Then, after a couple of minutes it throws the following error: CS 2 11 : 43 : 38.525 Tester cannot add tick event (events' array size is 35782656 ) CS 0 11 : 43 : 38.589 Tester DIS,Daily
I'm trying to code my EA in mql5 and after a certain condition is met I would like the EA to loop through all the open orders and modify the SL, to just a few pips above/below the order open price but after double checking over and over it keeps on reporting Error 4754. I check and ensure that
2022.10.21 23:54:24.531 Trades '1043221': failed market buy 0.1 BTCUSD sl: 19145.00 tp: 20190.00 [Trade disabled] Can someone please explain how to get around this error. I'm running my EA in debug mode on live data, not sure how to resolve. Thanks
Hey. I have created a file called python.py in Scripts/Python.py I just need to call/run that file from my .mq5 expert advisor... Is that possible
Hello, I want to add additional features to my robot. Sell if the k line on stochastic rsi crosses below 80. I wrote this condition as follows. but it didn't. Could you help? else if(CountOpenedPositions("buy")!=0 && (signal == "sell" || ((InpKPeriod(0) > 80.0 and InpKPeriod(1) < 80.0 )))
How to write this on MQ5? if (Spread<MaxSpread&&Hour()>=StartHour&&Hour()<StopHour){ Thank you in advance
Good day everyone, So, I hired someone on Fiverr to create an EA for me that's foundation is reliant on a Date/Time String Variable input (I believe is the term) and there's 15 separate entries all of which underneath the Date/Time entry, have other variable inputs. He is now MIA and I am trying to
I had created a simple crossover strategy for my expert advisor, the problem I'm facing is that a new trade order executes after fulfiling a take profit or stop loss criteria. As an example I had created 50EMA and 200 EMA crossover strategy, as soon as the 50 EMA crosses above the 200 EMA placing a
So I have a strange problem. I tried to verify NewBar appearance with the following code from Samuels article "Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners". I tried the code on System Tester and I saw that is no trade. Than I saw that the Old_Time variable take the value of...
Hello Experts, I would like to know that Can I sell EA in this market if I create EA from Open Source Indicators? Like, I want to create an EA based on support and resistance and I want to follow this codes and convert to EA. Can I sell? That's the code I wanted to use for my EA
bool PosOrdCheck( const ENUM_ORDER_TYPE OrderType) { for ( int i = OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (( OrderGetTicket (i)))) if ( OrderGetString ( ORDER_SYMBOL ) == _Symbol ) return false ; } for ( int i = PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--)
hi guys, i'm going through the help doc of mql5 and am reading about enum here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/integer/enumeration however there's no examples of how they're used. all I got is that one can create a list which will be assigned values from 0 with increments of 1s but thats
I made a EA in MQL5 and I tested it with historycal data. After try it a lot of times I got great profits, but after that I used my EA in the real market. I realized that I had opposite results, I lost a lot of money. I was trying to guess what happened and I found some possible issues. My positions
Can someone please help me migrate my chart and EA to mql5 vps. i already paid the subscription and connected but now i cant migrate
Hi, I am trying to backtest a strategy with a custom symbol , I have imported tick data from a date range and the data displays just fine in the chart. The strategy involves simply placing an order at 8:30AM. However there is a point where one pending order at 8:30AM on 2022.08.17 gets canceled (at
I am a beginner in mql language and software. i developing a EA but i have no idea about how can i finish OnTick function what i want to do is like this; void OnTick () { if (x>y) { OrderSend (blablabla); //and here the program should end } } thanks for
I have been running an EA on a demo account since late 2020, I haven't been tracking the results much, but I would like to go back and analysis the drawdown during the entire period, as its been profitable. I would like to come up with how many times during the last 2 years did the Equity go below
Hi all, currently I am trading with MT4 using my own bot, wish to find out a few stuff before I commence with MT5. Appreciate any help or clarifications given. 1) High quality MT4 backtesting is require from 3rd party, is it the same for MT5? Or can I download the data from the broker (not
Can anyone recommend me a good currency correlation EA
I need a clarification on the Magic Number in EA. I have given the Magic Number in all my EA's as below int Magic=MathRand(); I have parallelly running 4 EA's, whenever a trade is getting executed, each EA executes the trades with a different magic number. As long as the EA's are not refreshed/not
When I try to publish my EA I get invalid volume error even when the lot size is 0.01. please I need solution, thanks
Hello there's a custom indicator that I'm loading into iCustom that has 10 buffers in the data window. The buffers I want to get values from are the first and second ones and using copy buffer on "0" and "1" returns me a random string of numbers that is not the value I want, this number doesn't
I have this code: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; double MACDValues1M[]; int MACD1M = iMACD ( _Symbol , PERIOD_M1 , 12 , 26 , 9 , PRICE_CLOSE ); ArraySetAsSeries (MACDValues1M, true ); CopyBuffer (MACD1M, 0 , 0 , 3 , MACDValues1M); traderStartValue = 50 ; if (MACDValues1M[ 1
Hi there, I've been backtesting strategies for a few months now and ran into a new issue today. Namely, until today, whenever I changed the code, saved it and started a backtest on the same file, the last saved file was loaded for backtesting. Until today: New file FileA created, parameter value set
Hi everyone, there is an issue I saw many people had when they were trying to publish their EAs. Here is some output I get(errors). 2019.04 . 05 03 : 30 : 00 failed instant sell 0.75 EURUSD at 1.12243 sl: 1.12503 tp: 1.11463 [Volume limit reached] 2019.04 . 05 09 : 00 : 00 failed instant sell
because I only open position, I didn't open any pending order, magic number only useful when identify pending order, am I right