Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 107

Hello, I want to make a simple sell but I always receive error. This is my code: bool cTrades::Sell( string iSymbol, double iVolume , string iLabel = "" ) { MqlTradeResult Result = { 0 }; MqlTradeRequest Request; Request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ; Request.symbol = iSymbol;
Is it just me and my environment, or is this a general 'problem'? I would not have expected such an ERROR from a call to determine if an object exists. Yes, I can reset the error after every call, but why should that be necessary? There seems to be a similar issue with call to GlobalVariableCheck
Hello, I used to update a trade panel everytick to show the current PnL of the trades. This results to have some problems and to Freeze the tick flow sometimes, randomly. I searched a bit and I found that is better to place a Sleep function or a timer to not call ObjectFind every tick. That's my
Hi, I have an EA which will close all open orders and positions in the OnDeinit function. This works fine if if I change the timeframe of the chart the EA is attached to. But if I remove the EA from the chart the OnDeinit function will be called; but cannot close the open orders and positions, the
Hi I have been trying to modify this bit of sample code for use. I keep getting the Invalid Price error. Does anyone have any ideas Thanks double volume= 0.1 ; string symbol= "GBPUSD" ; // specify the symbol, at which the order is placed int digits=( int ) SymbolInfoInteger (symbol
Im looking for a freelance developer to chat to before posting an order. I need some information about the availabilty to create EA according specific requirements
Hello i am copying signal i have enabled auto trading , and showing signal logo in my Mt5 . ( full signal provider history and runing trades can see in Mt5) but when i open mql5 website and trying to see histroy and runing trades from my sisgnal provider its showing Enable copy trading in the
This was my previous problem https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/435434#comment_42935818 which has been solved However, a new problem emerged that i'm needing help with. When i load my EA onto a chart, immediately within seconds i get a email of the info i wanted to receive, but after that first email
[Deleted]
Dear Members I am stuck as how to initialize member array of a Class with fixed values in constructor method. please help me out. //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CLASS: CFibonacci //| APPLICATION: to define
I'm writing an EA using mql5. It works fine when I use MetaQuotes Demo Account but when I switch to my brockers' demo account. It throws an error message in the journal when it opens positions: 13:00:12.294 Trades '45767': failed market buy 10 EURUSD sl: 0.99529 [AutoTrading disabled by server]
Dear fellows, I wrote the following code to use and test various conditions. This is the concept: I will run the strategy tester from 1 to 2^10 (because I have 10 conditions, and at each test one condition can be used or can be not used). In order to combine the conditions in all combinations
  Again about EAs  (2)
Is it possible to code an EA which getting data from (N) broker while I am trading with another broker? I am doing my analysis with (N) platform and my trades are with another broker..So the entry depends on candles with that (N) broker. So the EA performance will depend on that (N) platform and its
Hi and regards. I want to open positions in specific times. is there any already written expert or a guide about how to insert some specific times and let the position operates in that times
  About EAs  (2)
Hello Bros. Is that possible to code an EA which can collect data from different timeframes before taking a trade? like - if my entry is on 5M chart but before entry must get data from 15M and 1H timeframes to take a trade. Possible
Hi experts I was wondering how one would run an EA from an external source such as a website. The idea is that if the code on the website changes then the EA also changes. I just need some general info and ideas. Like mql5 commands or c++ commands or tools and resources I woulds need. The rest I
Hey guys, I am a beginner coder and am have an algorithm that I wish to put a calendar day filter so it wont trade on certain calendar days and a News filter so it will avoid news on certain times when the news is due to release (give or take 30 mins). Thanks in advance for any help would be much
Hello bros. I need a script to open multi trades at once..for MT5 please
  Pending order ea  (2)
I need EA who makes pending order. Example. i have a sell stop order XAUSD at 1633.66 and SL is 1640.00 and TP is on 1660.00 if price hit my stop loss i need that the EA make the same pending order at the price of 1633.66 but if price hit my TP do not make any order operation please
Hello everyone. There are quite a lot of Expert Advisors posted on the market, share the results, who uses which one. I'm just starting out I have a $200 deposit. Which Expert Advisor can be installed, preferably free
Hello, let's say the Stratety Tester starts at 2016.09.01 and runs til 2016.11.25. I tried to receive the OHLC data from 2016.11.25 using CopyRates but the function can only copy rates from today to some time in the past and not future. Is there any way to receive the OHLC data for the end date of
How to give a manually entered trade the same MagicNumber as EA
Hey, I have created a custom symbol and changed the tick size, volume and other setting as per the symbol. Trades are successfully getting placed in the strategy tester But no other fields are getting calculated. Example Profits, drawdown, etc ( all strategy tester fields ) What is the actual
I rent an EA for 6 months up to November. To benefit from currently low price I consider to rent it for a longer period and I see a button "Renew the rent". Lets assume I would like to rent it for additional 6 months can I do this now for the current price?  Thanks for any information.
Hey MQL5 community, i have a problem with my expert advisor as you have seen in my subject. I put the sendmail function in the body of the ontick function to receive emails of the last deals symbol and profit/loss $ amount, but my problem is my EA sends me repeating emails on every new tick. Can
Hi, I've recently started learning how to code in MQL5 (in fact in any coding language!), so apologies if there is a simple answer! I'm trying to write an EA to work on Dollar pairs, and want to use price data from the Dollar Index (DXY) within the code. Effectively, I want the code I'm writing for
Hi Before trying to write the code in mql5, I'd like to know that can I use both breakeven and trailing Stop in my E.A? after opening the position I want to use breakeven and then , after a certain profit I'd like to use trailing stop
Currently I am Using the Below Code In MQL4, //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ bool openURL( string url){ int APPEND
Hello everyone! I'm new to MQL5 programming and have been struggling with this issue for a while. I tried everything but couldn't get from point A to point B. Essentially, I want to loop through the previous six candles and add them to an array. However, I always get an array out of range error. I
I have been trying to replicate the following strategy which was published by ATS on January 14, 2021. The trategy uses the MACD Indicator (MACD), Average Directional Index (ADX) and Average Directional Index Rating (ADXR). Buy When MACD (MACD plot) is greater than MACD (Avg plot) When ADX crosses
Hi, when I run the strategy tester the EA works fine but the balance and all information in the bottom area is only updated when I press pause. Is there a way to make it interactive while the backtest is running