Multiple Indicator on Multiple TF EA

Hi, I have seen so many solutions similar to this but not really the same as what I wanted to do. I want to run something like a Daily trend indicator, then an Hourly trend indicator, then a 5 minutes oscillator indicator. The TF needs to be a "static input" in case I want to change it. I figure that the EA needs to run at the minimum TF i.e. 1 minute TF so that the OnTick() will always catch the oscillator indicator. I can find my way around codes but having trouble on how to start implement this multiple type of algorithm. TIA.

hi

i can help. share your exact requirements and i will have a look.

argie bagares I can find my way around codes but having trouble on how to start implement this multiple type of algorithm.
  1. Verify you have a valid daily chart. Read your “trend indicator” off the daily.

On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26.4 (2019)

On MT5: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF, you must synchronize the terminal Data from the Server before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Error 4806 while using CopyBuffer() - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #10 (2020)
              Is it mystical?! It is! - Withdraw - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Timeseries and Indicators Access / Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
              Synchronize Server Data with Terminal Data - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018)
              SymbolInfoInteger doesn't work - Symbols - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

2. Repeat for the hourly chart.
  3. Repeat for the M5.
  4. What's the problem?
Reason: