Indicators: Time indicator

Time indicator:

Time indicator displays broker time and local computer time on the chart.

Author: Tonny Obare

Any idea how to make such indicator working in tester's visual mode?

Helpful!

evillive:
Any idea how to make such indicator working in tester's visual mode?
just create a templete with this indicator in it, then when you run the test you have to immediately apply the templete

THANK YOU! I modified this indicator to show the local time for each bar  using OnChartEvent()...CHARTEVENT_CLICK to show the price of the cursor and local time of any bar.

AT LAST!!!!!

NOW I know what NYC time is for a bar that Broker Time is 7 hours difference and can adjust for ANY integer time difference. The cursor price is HUGE help to see. Even with a big screen, I cannot read the price of the cursor on the screen as is. I have modified your code to allow various sizes for the labels.

The starting point of this program REALLY REALLY HELPS!!!!!! I am sure I will make other modifications that make the labels more helpful for trading.

REALLY COOL DISCOVERY TOO... Your Labels can be moved! This makes it critical to Identify the the source  of each TIME and price as part of the label text but very helpful to move them out of the way of the chart.

I CAN FINALLY SEE!!!!! I have LOCAL TIME for each bar start and NOW I can focus on setting up the indicators for trading!!!!!!!!

I still am stuck with the color of the cursor and I have not adjusted for Daylight Savings Time issues. These are relatively minor issues to be addressed soon.

BLESSINGS UPON YOU FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION!!!! I will add my modifications to the community  and keep you mentioned as the original source!!!!

Hi....

Any ideas how to make this indicator to show what local time when I hovering mouse on a candlebar?

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Gunawan:

Hi....

Any ideas how to make this indicator to show what local time when I hovering mouse on a candlebar?

Thanks in advance

It cannot be modified to do it. This indicator just places two labels with the current time

It does not inspect any candlebars.

Reason: