I need mq4 script to gain 60% per day :)

Hello there, I manage to gain manually 265.000 pips in three months time, 92% winning orders over 3200 transactions and  honestly two days ago I gain 500%, it was hard job and even more hard for me is to write a mq4 script...I need to give me directions to run one of your successful script in order to gain 60% daily, is that possible? thank you in advance for your feedback.

kind regards

konstantinos 

netscC415:

Hello there, I manage to gain manually 265.000 pips in three months time, 92% winning orders over 3200 transactions and  honestly two days ago I gain 500%, it was hard job and even more hard for me is to write a mq4 script...I need to give me directions to run one of your successful script in order to gain 60% daily, is that possible? thank you in advance for your feedback.

kind regards

konstantinos 

My advice. Get out with the 500% or lower your lot size such that its impossible to lose that 500%. What leverage and lot size are you using and whats your balance.

netscC415:

This forum is not about MT4 and mql4,  if you have a question about coding in mql4 please go to the mql4 forum,  if you simply want someone to code for you go here:  MT4 coding
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

Here, of this link,  you have your answer: https://www.mql5.com/en/job
MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Hi netscC415,

Coders are coding for free if

• it is interesting for them personally, or
  • it is interesting for majority of the members of the forum

Any other cases - Job and Market (for money). Just my experience (i am not a coder). 

How to make your system to be interested in many members of the forum? It is the other story ... I can explain if you want for example. 

netscC415:

kind regards

konstantinos 

Hi !

If you made 265 pips (net) by closing 3200 trades and your winning % is 92%...then that means you must have incurred losses along the way. 92% of 3200 is 2944 trades, still you made only tiny miny 295 pips, this is indigestible. And then 500%, I assume your lot size would be quite small. What's the logic of your system by the way ? Seems interesting though.

Thanks 

I think he meant 265,000 pips.
Shunmas:

Hi !

If you made 265 pips (net) by closing 3200 trades and your winning % is 92%...then that means you must have incurred losses along the way. 92% of 3200 is 2944 trades, still you made only tiny miny 295 pips, this is indigestible. And then 500%, I assume your lot size would be quite small. What's the logic of your system by the way ? Seems interesting though.

Thanks 

tonny:
I think he meant 265,000 pips.
Yeah now just looked at it properly . Seems like a good system. 

Its not a surprise to me. He must be scalping with huge leverage. I made 3000% in a week scalping that way when i was new in forex but i learnt one thing about scalping. Either make and leave or celebrate as you wait for some heavy duty margin call.

Mirza Baig:

Hi !

Thanks 

you are quite right...my lot size is very small...my logic is very simple...possible is wrong, but that's all I have :( to be more specific my strategy is that: I preffer to gain 100 pips from 100 orders than 100 pips from one order...and I've got good news...my new record is 896 pips in 13 hours time from just one transaction...just luck :))
Reason: