Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - page 42

This is the situation for EURUSD D1 and USDCHF D1:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.12

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd d1

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDCHF, D1, 2013.04.12

usdchf

USDCHF, D1, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

I am in profit with +10 pips for USDCHF and +89 pips for EUDUSD 

I am not making much explanation on this thread because we will have separated weekly threads related to the market condition namely 'Technical Analysis and Forecast'. I mean: one weekly thread for eurusd, one weekly thread for usdchf and so on. And, of course, we all will be able to participate.

This is the example that USDCHF is the leading pair in many cases for EURUSD/USDCHF (leading - seems less lagging):

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.12

example1

EURUSD, D1, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDCHF, D1, 2013.04.12

example2

USDCHF, D1, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDCHF passed the correction and came to ranging market condition. If this pair will go out of Ichimoku clound to to the other side so it will be real reversal to bearish.

As to EURUSD so it is just rally as a secondary trend during the bearish market as a primary.

I think - we need to watch USDCHF for now. 

newdigital:

This support level for possible breadown is 1556 for M30 timeframe:

and 1555 for M1 timeframe:

So, it may be interesting to watch this pair for possible sell trade. 

Breakdown for XAUUSD

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.12

xauud h4

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

XAUUSD, M1, 2013.04.12

xauusd m1

XAUUSD, M1, 2013.04.12, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

This is some kinds of cross posting to russian/english mql5 about the situation with GBPUSD for now (I was poting in russian mql5 the real trades for some prediction for example). I think, it may be good to separated thi subject by pairs to avoid any content dublication/ Just an idea.

==============

I got a lot of pips with this GBPUSD movement. 

GBPUSD Technical Analysis and Forecast 14.04 - 21.04 : Bearish Rally inside Ichimoku Cloud

The technical analysis for this week is described on this thread GBPUSD Technical Analysis and Forecast 21.04 - 28.04 : Choppy Bearish But as to the other pairs so sorry - I will wait for some days: market is in ranging/choppy for most of the majors so no need to provide the image/screenshots for example. To make it shorter:

• EURUSD : H4/D1 in ranging/choppy
  • USDCHF : H4/D1 in ranging/choppy  
  • GBPUSD : H4/D1 in ranging/choppy
  • USDJPY : H4/D1 in flat 

Just very interesting situation for XAUUSD H4 ... I call it "ready to go" ... seems - we may have some breakout or breakdown for this pair in the near H4 fiture. Just see the graph:

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.22

XAUUSD ready to go

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.22, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

We can see all support and resistance lines etc. 

Some people may say: "it's ok - nothing will be happened with gold for now after Bernanke speech for example". But I am sorry - can you look at the image of the previous post? Something is going just for sure - some governments told that they do not want gold anymore, some other governments told that they are lucky to buy more gold especially for now :) Just look at the chart on previous post and you will understand everything. 

Do you see this indicator in second separate window? Yes, forecasting :) This is interpolation indicator (attached). I found it on MT5 CodeBase but could not find for now sorry so I am attaching it to this post.

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.22

interpolation

XAUUSD, H4, 2013.04.22, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Files:
Reason: