Hull Moving Average - page 3

Some links below is elite section of the forum.

Just for information.

Hull indicators:

- HMA_v1: indicator with color mode and warning/alert. HMA_Russian_Color_v1: fixed indicator. HMA_v2 indicator with dynamic filter(PctFilter) like for NonLagMA.

- fixed HMA with color mode and alert is here (fixed by Igorad).

- HMA indicator with alert and email is here and here.

- MTF Hull MA is here.

- Hull Style ADX v3 indicator with MA of ADX and individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi: original thread.

- Hull MA: original thread with indicators and explanation.

- Hull Trend indicator is here.

- RSI-Triple Hull indicator is here.

- HMA - Calling All Programmers!!: development thread with some good Hull indicators developed.

- there is still a problem with the Hull MA: some problems with HMA indicators.

Hull EAs:

- HMA EA: elite section thread.

Thanks newdigital.

hi Administartor,

I need free information, not " elite " information for 29 USD/month.

I , in turn, posted here FREE information.

So, what should i do to have free access to the pages you sent me previosly? thanks

tigrotto:
hi Administartor,

So, what should i do to have free access to the pages you sent me previosly? thanks

Hi tigrotto,

those information is mixed with free and elite. I just copied the links from my computer to this thread. You can sort it out in the way you want.

Besides, you opened the thread on our forum and to make this thread interesting for everybody (not for you ONLY) - I moved your post to this thread. It is very popular thread so you can find some help (if the members will be interesting for what you are doing or making or whatever).

By the way - I deleted many flooding posts from Something interesting thread. Can you please stop flooding our forum?

As to the links so sorry - sort them out by yourself and find the most appropriate thread and so on.

tigrotto:
hi Administartor,

Nothing you can do by agression here.

The posts as "do everything for me otherwise I will punish you" are not working here. It works inside the countries. But it does not work in international world.

-------

One suggestion.

Coders are coding for free if:

- it is interesting for them personally;

- it is interesting for many members of the forum.

So, describe your system, how many days/weeks forward tested, or just make some attention to the other members and so on.

I can tell you that we had many cases that some members made so interesting requests describing in so interesting words so many coders helped them as a competition. So it depends on: interesting for you only, or interesting for many members.

It is the public place, you know.

OK, I read all your replies here.

By the way:

ALL the files ( indicators) I managed to download following the Administartor's links does simply NOT make the right thing.

they simply don't follow the right HULL formula.

I'm not here to "try", to " test", but to help me helping the others.

I'm sure what i'm sayng , this is the reason why I posted here the unique file dealing with HULL formula being the only one correct ( only as formula computation).

I know very well what I'm doing , so is someone wants to go ahead I kindly suggest to download the file I uploaded here again and to correct it as I asked above.

Otherwise, you're free to banned me, obviously.

Many times I gave all my results on these "international Places" and I got nothing in exchange, but only stupid questions of curiouses , not coming from traders!

forgive me if you think I was wrong .

T.

Files:

I understand what you said but looking for my links you can understand that we are not stupid people doing nothing here.

is it what you want to say?

If it is interesting for many members so increase their interests with images, comparison, with some posts. I am helping you here by posting and replying ... but it is only I can do sorry.

HMA modified

I am wondering if it is possible to change the indicator so that it only alerts when there is a change from down to up or up to down movement so that we do not get too many alerts ????

Thanks

100% indicator

Hello Guys,

came across this great indicator yesterday and i thought i should share and also ask something be done to it.

it needs a a pop up alert, pls can someone take a look so we see how far this will take us?

Files:
100.jpg  54 kb
100.txt  4 kb

100% Mql4

Here is the Mql4 file of the indicator.

Files:
Reason: