Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 65

genzodiwa:

Hello,

I'm following a signal using MT4 which does about 30-40 per day.

It's working good except that the provider does not appear to be following FIFO while I am forced to. So at 2AM my time I'm manually closing trades when an alert wakes me. I've googled off and on for the past month to try to find a script that can detect the FIFO errors and close the oldest trade first.

Does anyone know if such a EA(bot) exists?

Thank you for your time.

It's probably better to search and ask on mql4.com forum, https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=fifo

Hi

Im new in this site and I want to ask something..

Im using meta trade 4 andI will follow a signal .. is it necessary to keep my meta trader online to receive the signals or I can receive it while it is colsed ?? thank you 

it is necessary to keep it online

Hi,

is the suffix problem solved?

Provider's account symbols have a suffix (like "EURUSDm" or "EURUSD.") but subscribers symbols have another suffix or none. When I subscribe with MT4 I get an error

"The following symbols are not available on your account: EURUSD., GBPUSD., USDCAD., DE.30., EURGBP., NZDUSD., USDCHF., AUDUSD.".

And it does not trade the signals. I think its horrible because the probability is very small to have matching suffixes! I cannot subscribe to most of the signals!

Is there a helping answer?

Manfred

Hello,

I have same problem as mkowa, can someone help?

thanks!

Hello,

i would like to introduce myself short:

i am Melanis, 25 years from hamburg, studiing at university oekonomics. 

i just registered at mql5.com and downloaded mt5 from here.

then, i start mt5 and registered a new demo account within the mt5 software.

now, i would like to add a signal, for example marianne from here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/17659

(its just demo so please no discussion if this is a good choice or not)

right after that i hit the button "subscribe" on the left which immidiatly opens the window and ask :

Have you installed MetaTrader 5?

Trading terminal is required for using a subscription to signal.

Yes, I have MetaTrader 5
Launch terminal * No, I have no MetaTrader 5
Download MetaTrader 5 for fre bscribe to a Signal

so, i hit Yes i have MetaTrader 5

so, it works till this point.

in metatrader5, nothing happens:

so i reviewed my options and set my account to the community-tab:

AmerenaKirsche with the password.

and, then my log shows this:

2014.01.25 14:37:19.696 Signal '20104639': failed to connect to server - login.mql5.com

2014.01.25 14:37:16.696 MQL5.community connection failed

2014.01.25 14:37:16.696 Signal '20104639': failed to connect to server - login.mql5.com

any deas what kind of login is wrong? the 201.. account let me log in to mt5. and amarenakirsche let me not log into the signals from mt5.

thanks in advance

amarenakirsche 

Trading signals: Marianne Ultimate
Trading signals: Marianne Ultimate
  • reviews: 9
  • Marianyela Gonzalez
  • www.mql5.com
Marianne Ultimate Trading Signal for MetaTrader 5: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

ymleong:

The description of this signal has been edited.

But please note that you expose yourself to such reply when you post negative review without any argumentation. Please don't continue this discussion publicly on the forum. An other time, you can contact an admin directly by pm, use the Complain link or write to ServiceDesk.

Thank you.

mkowa:

Hi,

is the suffix problem solved?

Provider's account symbols have a suffix (like "EURUSDm" or "EURUSD.") but subscribers symbols have another suffix or none. When I subscribe with MT4 I get an error

"The following symbols are not available on your account: EURUSD., GBPUSD., USDCAD., DE.30., EURGBP., NZDUSD., USDCHF., AUDUSD.".

And it does not trade the signals. I think its horrible because the probability is very small to have matching suffixes! I cannot subscribe to most of the signals!

Is there a helping answer?

Manfred

Hi mikowa

For currency is solved by v600, even Gold to Xauusd, but not for indices, eg you have US500 but provider has SP500, then it will indicate mis matched and wont allow u to subscribe to it. U can subscribe using the demo acct of that provider's brokerage, then do something abt it. Pls pm me as I cant discuss that method here, otherwise I will get kicked out from MQL

genzodiwa:
Not sure - but is it because the provider has a lot more money in their account? I ran into the same thing and use http://www.mt4i.com/appstore/app.aspx?id=2. Not an great solution for scalpers but it suffices for me.

Hi, do note that due to some internal bug w v600 of mt4 the application u hv included into the link may create some issues. I have been in contact with the person in charge, but we just hv to wait a bit for a new release to solve the mt4 internal concatenation logic

The newest version for that application in your link is v1.52 (it was upgraded from V1.50 due to some bug fixes which I reported). Thanks to Jonathan of that site

When would the extended version of the Trading Signals service be released and Trusted Execution Token (TET) function enabled to enable offline signal execution?
Reason: