Jurik TrendStrength Ea - page 4

Choppy market indis

Hi mrtools,

maybe it would be good to add a choppy market indicator for confirming strong trends or also as exit signal. Potential indis are e.g. StepChoppyBars_v2 indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173815 .

All the best, Boxter

mod of mod

Did a mod of trend strength now its using pure jurik for the red and green signals also did the same using oma smoothing! Also was a problem with K multiplier on jpy pairs it seems to be fixed now.

mrtools:
Did a mod of trend strength now its using pure jurik for the red and green signals also did the same using oma smoothing! Also was a problem with K multiplier on jpy pairs it seems to be fixed now.

Hi Mr Tools, the 2 indis are replacing then

rsx on jurik smooth-1 (repl. by Oma TrendStrength2) and

Jurik TrendStrength (repl. by Jurik TrendStrength2),

correct ? If not where especially Oma is used ?

Then please also check in your EA code the following lines

Addtrend = iCustom(Symbol(),Add_TimeFrame,"JurikAddSignal","",FastLength,SlowLength,"",

Add_Phase,STCPeriod,FastMAPeriod,FastMAPhase,SlowMAPeriod,SlowMAPhase,FilterMode,"",Add_RsxLength,

Add_Price,SmoothLength,SmoothPhase,0,2,Add_CurBar);

pAddtrend = iCustom(Symbol(),Add_TimeFrame,"JurikAddSignal","",FastLength,SlowLength,"",

Add_Phase,STCPeriod,FastMAPeriod,FastMAPhase,SlowMAPeriod,SlowMAPhase,FilterMode,"",Add_RsxLength,

Add_Price,SmoothLength,SmoothPhase,0,2,Add_CurBar+1);

What indi names exactly are missing between "" ?

Boxter:
Hi Mr Tools, the 2 indis are replacing then

rsx on jurik smooth-1 (repl. by Oma TrendStrength2) and

Jurik TrendStrength (repl. by Jurik TrendStrength2),

correct ? If not where especially Oma is used ?

Then please also check in your EA code the following lines

What indi names exactly are missing between "" ?

The indicators actually weren't replacing any of them originally, but upon second thought replaced Jurik TrendStrength with Jurik TrendStrength2 in this version and found some errors in the others, and built Jurik filter simple 1 into Jurik Addsignal, which is calling rsx on jurik smooth1, Jurik Stc nrp, and the jurik filter simple, this indicator will place a buy or sell arrow when those 3 indicators conditions agree.

The ""', are actually the external strings,not sure if they are needed for the Ea, to recognize Jurik Addsignal, but don't think they hurt any.

One more thing forgot to mention changed Volty Channel stop to use jurik in its calculations also.

2010.10.11 12:15:16 Jurik_TrendStrengthExpertECN_v2 EURJPYm,M15: BUY : OrderSend failed with error #130

I get this error!!!!!111

zalinarashid:
I get this error!!!!!111

Which Broker? If its an ECN broker make sure ecn brokers=true!

Dear Mr. Tools. Please post all indicators and latest version in one zip file. Thanks

Dear Mr. Tools,

I am confused due to many different indicators and some with bugs, and some have been fixed, etc.

So, would you please kindly post all the newest / bug-fixed indicators together with the latest version of this potential EA in one place so that I can download them correctly? Thanks a lot

By the way, which pairs and which timeframes do you think are the best to use with this EA?

Thanks a lot for your further information soon.

Regards,

James

jamesphuc72:
Dear Mr. Tools,

I am confused due to many different indicators and some with bugs, and some have been fixed, etc.

So, would you please kindly post all the newest / bug-fixed indicators together with the latest version of this potential EA in one place so that I can download them correctly? Thanks a lot

By the way, which pairs and which timeframes do you think are the best to use with this EA?

Thanks a lot for your further information soon.

Regards,

James

Latest and most bug free is 4 posts up, indicators and Ea are there, really don't have any favorite pairs except the majors with lowest spread, safest timeframe = H1 and you get more trades on m15 timeframe but of course with more trades = more risk!

Thanks Mr. Tools.

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your reply and information.

Do you mean that the latest and bug-free EA + Indicators are "jurik trend strength _v2.rar" in above link?

Does this version work with 4-digit / 5-digit borkers as well as ECN Brokers automatically?

Thanks

James

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your reply and information.

Do you mean that the latest and bug-free EA + Indicators are "jurik trend strength _v2.rar" in above link?

Does this version work with 4-digit / 5-digit borkers as well as ECN Brokers automatically?

Thanks

James

James this is the latest with all the indicators it automatically detects your broker digits and if you set ECNbroker = true then it will work on ECN type Brokers.

Reason: