Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 68

what is the signal ROI exactly and what is the formula for calculation? since the ROI can have several ways and definitions based on formula that is calculated?

raminzk:

what is the signal ROI exactly and what is the formula for calculation? since the ROI can have several ways and definitions based on formula that is calculated?

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Hi angevoyageur,

Thank you,

Can you tell me  in witch page of this topic I can find about ROI, it has 37 pages and there is no mechanism to search on only this topic about ROI

Regards

raminzk:

Hi angevoyageur,

Thank you,

Can you tell me  in witch page of this topic I can find about ROI, it has 37 pages and there is no mechanism to search on only this topic about ROI

Regards

First post, point 23.

Hi guys,

I have a small questions. I would like to subscribe in several accounts with one of my signal marked as "This is my personal signal, not available to public. I can open/close public access to it anytime."

Please help me to do this. (BTW, I have some bad trading history abt this signal and my growth is -100%.)

Thanks

Lasantha

Hi Guys...

Is there anybody that can tell what NQH4 stands for.

it is something that is traded by Johnpaul77 and i have no clue what it is.

angevoyageur:
First post, point 23.

Thank you but point 23 is about growth calculation.

I mean the ROI field in the signals list witch is different from growth

raminzk:

Thank you but point 23 is about growth calculation.

I mean the ROI field in the signals list witch is different from growth

Sorry, misunderstood.

From documentation. I never saw details about ROI on this site (I can miss it) :

ROI — return of investment, correlation of profit/loss to investments (initial deposit and replenishments)

sov:

I would like to ask if there will be an option in the future to manually set the number of lots for each trader. Or the number of maximum trades allowed to open in my account from a trader.

hello

Is this being implemented

If not Kindly do so soonest

Thanks 

The feature use no more than in the options is limited to 5%

Can this be further reduced to say 0.5% With 5% the lot size is 0.10 I want to trade 0.01

Thanks 

Reason: