Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 62

x-income:
x-income:

Now I hade som mail Exchange with ServiceDesk and the last answer I gott (and I am not joking)

Support Team 2013.10.11 13:23

Only 1 review per signal is allowed
x-income 2013.10.11 13:28

AHA Only 1 review per signal is allowed per day ,per week or for whole live ?

Is this a writen roule or ??  

and the answer is:

Support Team 2013.10.11 13:36

Just 1 for whole Life  

Hello,

on my account i have open orders. Is there a way to synchronise signals without close this rders?

Is the same with own orders on a synchronised account. Mst i stop trading on that account?

Hope someone find a way or tested it already.

Best regards Beat

swissteam:

Hello,

on my account i have open orders. Is there a way to synchronise signals without close this rders?

Is the same with own orders on a synchronised account. Mst i stop trading on that account?

Hope someone find a way or tested it already.

Best regards Beat

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service, point 16 and 17 particularly.

May someone out there help me increase the signal lot size that I receive at my platform?

I subcribed to a signal but all the trades are copied as .01 lot size into my platform.

I called my broker FXDD and they told me that it is the signal provider. I saw signal provider platform and his trades are all sizes. .5, .2, 1.0 etc etc.

Who can help me with this. The signal provider make some excellent trades but with .01 on my platform it will take me a year to make ggod money. 

metareal:

May someone out there help me increase the signal lot size that I receive at my platform?

I subcribed to a signal but all the trades are copied as .01 lot size into my platform.

I called my broker FXDD and they told me that it is the signal provider. I saw signal provider platform and his trades are all sizes. .5, .2, 1.0 etc etc.

Who can help me with this. The signal provider make some excellent trades but with .01 on my platform it will take me a year to make ggod money. 

Have you set your %deposit to use on 95% ? If yes, then the only way is to invest more money.

Hello,

Why does sometime the "Signals" tab don't appear?

Do you know some brokers where you download Metatrader, open demo account, and "Signals" tab is right here?
Thanks 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Hi all , I have a few question ,

1st. I just followed a signal , so does it mean it will auto trade for me, ?

2nd .. will it auto close the trade for me too ? 

3rd. do I need to on my com 24/7 hr for it to trade? if yes... what if my com suddenly down ? 

Hello

I can not subscribe one of signal because i got error message instrument not match . how can i ignore this error. and copy signal.\

Thanks 

dontan108:

Hi all , I have a few question ,

1st. I just followed a signal , so does it mean it will auto trade for me, ?

2nd .. will it auto close the trade for me too ? 

3rd. do I need to on my com 24/7 hr for it to trade? if yes... what if my com suddenly down ? 

1° Yes. (if followed=subscribed)

2° Yes.

3° Yes. Try a VPS.

chiragnparikh:

Hello

I can not subscribe one of signal because i got error message instrument not match . how can i ignore this error. and copy signal.\

Thanks 

You have to choose a broker who provides same instrument(s) as provider.
Reason: