Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 32

Can I receive signals on AlpariUS or AlpariUK instead of AlpariFS? 

spike:
Can I receive signals on AlpariUS or AlpariUK instead of AlpariFS? 
Yes.

I just created a Signal named from my profile, it is just through an Demo account, & it is not for selling purpose...but still i am not able to see myself as a signal provider in Signal list of Meta Quotes, how can i lookover it or how much time it will take to show my signal on other trading platforms...>???????
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

rohitkool:

I just created a Signal named from my profile, it is just through an Demo account, & it is not for selling purpose...but still i am not able to see myself as a signal provider in Signal list of Meta Quotes, how can i lookover it or how much time it will take to show my signal on other trading platforms...>???????

Well, according to signal rules III.8

8. For display in the "Signals" service and the corresponding tab of the MetaTrader terminal, the following information needs to be specified when setting up a Signal:

• Signal name;
  • trading account number from which trading operations will be transmitted;
  • investor password to the trading account. This password shall not be changed throughout the entire period of the Signal operation;
  • trade server on which the trading account has been opened;
  • Signal server which will transmit Trading Signals;
  • monthly subscription fee.

Did you follow that rules ? If you do, you may want to contact Service Desk.

hi, i just did a subscribe from a signal for metatrader 4. here in mql5.com everytihing seems to be ok, I mean it says is curently working but in my platform metatrader bróker is not doing anything.... I check in tolos-signals and it says no signal is connected....What I'm doing wrong?

voila:

hi, i just did a subscribe from a signal for metatrader 4. here in mql5.com everytihing seems to be ok, I mean it says is curently working but in my platform metatrader bróker is not doing anything.... I check in tolos-signals and it says no signal is connected....What I'm doing wrong?

1. Open terminal window (Ctrl + T) and select journal tab, what the journal log reported ?

2. Read this  https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber

3. Try to subscribe from signal tab in MetaTrader : open terminal window (Ctrl + T) select signal tab, and right click "Full signal List". Search for your signal, and if it does not have red color in :Last Active" column, you may be able to subscribe it by right clicking and select "subscribe".

Hope that helps. 

hi i have registered myself as a signal provider and i have one subscriber following me  but for some reason my trades are not getting copied on subscriber mt4 . my broker mt4 and subcriber broker mt4 is same. leverage is same . subscriber is connected via signal option in mt4. can any one tell what im or my subscriber doing wrong.

its been 3 days since i started my signal service and i m not charging anything to subscribe.

plz help and sorry for my english as i m not native speaker 

shobz99:

hi i have registered myself as a signal provider and i have one subscriber following me  but for some reason my trades are not getting copied on subscriber mt4 . my broker mt4 and subcriber broker mt4 is same. leverage is same . subscriber is connected via signal option in mt4. can any one tell what im or my subscriber doing wrong.

its been 3 days since i started my signal service and i m not charging anything to subscribe.

plz help and sorry for my english as i m not native speaker 

I think there's some copying issue recently with MT4, but not for all broker.

You have to contact Service Desk about this. Just go to your profile page and look for Service Desk on the left side. 

It looks like this signal provider has $1.1 billion (1 108 769 862.22 US) in their signals account. Is that figure really accurate??? The next largest account size seems to be closer to $500K, so that is a significant jump!

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/2293

I'm not trying to promote them. (The performance actually seems fairly poor). I would just like to know whether the equity figures on the page are accurate, and whether there is in fact any way for the signal provider or broker to fake it. (It is apparently on a real account).

This info is obviously relevant for judging whether or not to subscribe to a particular signal, because if the signal provider is willing to risk a large ammount of their own money then it suggests that they have more confidence in their signals.

I have this problem as the signal provider is having minimum trade volume of 0.1 and im having 0.01 ,it seems to render me from enabling the signal subscription,any help?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: