Globis forex - page 6

mandelmus:
Have your webmaster take a look at your site because I noticed that the link to "Members Private List" is available on all pages exceptthe "Performance" page.

Thank you, we have fixed the problem

RAS settings

Hi,

Just signed up for your signal - should the buyer_stp_broker in the rentasignal expert be set to true? and are there any other special setting apart from the very important lots multiplier? Thanks

leeb:
Hi, Just signed up for your signal - should the buyer_stp_broker in the rentasignal expert be set to true? and are there any other special setting apart from the very important lots multiplier? Thanks

Hello,

If your broker is an STP broker than you have to set it to true.

You should also set the buyer_max_lots_per_trade to your specified maximum lot, for example 0.01 for 1000 account instead of 9999.0

Read our recommended lot settings.

FXCM server connectivity problems

This is the 2nd time in the last 2 weeks that FXCM's servers have lost connectivity. The last time was lucky since Globis Forex didn't issue any trades during the outage. This time, however, the outage resulted in a loss rather than a profit (RAS_ID 590907). FXCM's website confirmed some server issues and tech support issued a "Trade Audit" of my case ... we'll see how it goes.

Also, I just installed the Connection Logger to monitor the MT4 + Boston Tech VPS + FXCM broker connection ... nice tool!

Connection Logger here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147

eurjpy trade not on model account

I signed up yesterday and a few trades were placed in my account, which related to the open (active) trades on model account.

There was also a trade for 1.0 lot that is not found anywhere on the model account:

2010.02.09: instant order buy 1.00 EURJPY at 123.850 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000

Subsequently the trade was modified to include T/P.

Is this sort of thing common occurrence? Is my account going to receive trades often that are not part of the signal I signed up for?

joaobucks:
I signed up yesterday and a few trades were placed in my account, which related to the open (active) trades on model account.

There was also a trade for 1.0 lot that is not found anywhere on the model account:

Is this sort of thing common occurrence? Is my account going to receive trades often that are not part of the signal I signed up for?

Hello,

This is another strange issue we have never heard before

We have no idea why did this occured at your account.... sorry...

Please ask RAS technical support about this.

joaobucks:

• Do you have any other EAs running (RAS or non-RAS)?
  • Have you listed any other signal providers within the RAS EA settings that you forgot about?

Hello sir, i would like to know if we are not happy with your service how could we cancel ? the last signal provider I had was horrible and made it hard to cancel the service. I never used RAS before, and i am interested in signing ,up for the service. I dont have time to watch the computer and the EA is a great idea. but are you guys any good ? I am fimilair with risk but some folks just are not honest.

traco1:
Hello sir, i would like to know if we are not happy with your service how could we cancel ? the last signal provider I had was horrible and made it hard to cancel the service. I never used RAS before, and i am interested in signing ,up for the service. I dont have time to watch the computer and the EA is a great idea. but are you guys any good ? I am fimilair with risk but some folks just are not honest.

Hello!

Unsubscribe is very easy, you can always cancel your subscription on RAS website when you are logged in, but you can also cancel it on your PayPal account too at the subscriptions page.

We didn't heard anyone who calimed that he/she can't cancel the RAS subscription.

If you subscribe to our signals, don't forget to sign up to our members e-mail list, where we provide daily update for our trades. The email list is only for our live subscribers.

traco1:

The only way you will REALLY know is if you try out the signal for a while. Run the RAS-EA+Signal on a "demo" account before trying it with real money. I've been using their signal on a real money account for several weeks and my only complaint is with my broker, not the signal provider. Anyway, there are never any guarantees about the future, you have to take some risk in order to get some reward.

Reason: