Is there any Online chat support? - page 5

I am getting a golden man next to my live account. shouldn't it be green? 

why mt5 first alowing the illegal brokers af everyone openned account then disapears.....?

Parker_tailor:

why mt5 first alowing the illegal brokers af everyone openned account then disapears.....?

Selecting good broker (as well as selecting good EA, good signal to follow, good trading system, good pair to trade, and so on) is the risky process.
You should accept this risk without transferring this risk to anyone (it is your risk, your money, your profit and your losses).

Hi can You help me my platform freezes when i try to use the indicator which I just downloaded

The system directs a new indicator to an MT4 platform I used befor haw do I chenge the platform ?

RenCarTom:

Hi can You help me my platform freezes when i try to use the indicator which I just downloaded

Do not use this indicator.

I have downloaded the absolutestrenght_v2.MQ5 from the Metatrader onto my Meta Trading Platform but do not want to open on my charts even trying to dragging it.

Can someone perhaps assist

25068692:

I have downloaded the absolutestrenght_v2.MQ5 from the Metatrader onto my Meta Trading Platform but do not want to open on my charts even trying to dragging it.

Can someone perhaps assist

This indicator?

AbsoluteStrength - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Use the version of the post  #4

Could you please let me know how to get my e-wallet

Amir Sahafi:
Could you please let me know how to get my e-wallet

And just to remind -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Sergey Golubev, 2019.09.17 22:50

----------------

announcement on post #295

the announcements on post #369
+
some positive idea about webmoney is on the post #374, and some negative information related to this idea - post #381

Reason: