Online chat support - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
akifzaidi
akifzaidi  
I am getting a golden man next to my live account. shouldn't it be green? 
Parker_tailor
Parker_tailor  

why mt5 first alowing the illegal brokers af everyone openned account then disapears.....?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Parker_tailor:

why mt5 first alowing the illegal brokers af everyone openned account then disapears.....?

Selecting good broker (as well as selecting good EA, good signal to follow, good trading system, good pair to trade, and so on) is the risky process.
You should accept this risk without transferring this risk to anyone (it is your risk, your money, your profit and your losses).

RenCarTom
RenCarTom  

Hi can You help me my platform freezes when i try to use the indicator which I just downloaded

RenCarTom
RenCarTom  
The system directs a new indicator to an MT4 platform I used befor haw do I chenge the platform ?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
RenCarTom:

Hi can You help me my platform freezes when i try to use the indicator which I just downloaded

Do not use this indicator.

I have downloaded the absolutestrenght_v2.MQ5 from the Metatrader onto my Meta Trading Platform but do not want to open on my charts even trying to dragging it.

Can someone perhaps assist

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
25068692:

I have downloaded the absolutestrenght_v2.MQ5 from the Metatrader onto my Meta Trading Platform but do not want to open on my charts even trying to dragging it.

Can someone perhaps assist

This indicator?

AbsoluteStrength - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Use the version of the post  #4

To add comments, please log in or register