What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 6

hello what happen with paypal for widrawal

James Hodges:

Perhaps paypal will become available soon. When/if it does become available for withdrawal I'm sure there will be a huge river of cash flowing out of Metaquotes accounts. A 'run on the bank' if you will... I only hope Metaquotes can survive the outflow. Big rivers cause big erosion. In this case, an erosion of faith and trust.

The job of regaining trust will have to be started all over. After all, how much of your money will you feel comfortable leaving in Metaquotes hands in the future? What do we really know about any of it? Where is this money being held now in it's account? What country? What bank? Does anybody who reads this forum actually know?

Years ago Metaquotes was unique but today their are many other options in the way of trading platforms. I'm afraid those options may now seem more appealing after this debacle. I have never really needed to use the mql5 market but always have. I can generate my own software keys to limit the use and distribution of my products without MQ but I liked the convenience of the market even though it costs me 20%. Now it seems that the convenience has been far outweighed by this matter of withdrawal.

I only hope they get this resolved soon and Metaquotes is able to impress us beyond our expectations because that is what it is going to take to keep developers and products purchasers here.

I wish you all the best.... PipPip... jimdandy 

I totally agree with your opinion.

For deposit to account Paypal and ePayments payment options are available, but for withdrawing from the account only Cardpay link is given. This means that Metaquotes only wants to accept money, but it doesn't want to pay.

mql5 does not allow cash flow because they are very rich. MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are used by all brokers around the world.

anyone can withdraw with cardpay?

Card pay doesnt work.
I tried by active visa card.
Service desk doesnt response at all.
Also card pay registration doesnt work in their site. after 3 days, i am waiting for card pay primary email.
Very bad system.

Hamed Dehghani:
Card pay doesnt work.
I tried by active visa card.
Service desk doesnt response at all.
Also card pay registration doesnt work in their site. after 3 days, i am waiting for card pay primary email.
Very bad system.

yes, for me also does not work. Display an error and say connect service desk. AND MQL SERVICE DESK ALWAYS ANSWER AFTER 2~4 WEEKS.

MQL5.com income is from sellers activities. But they don't support sellers.

why mql removed webmoney!!!  this is the only available universal payment method in my country! i know currently all iranians sellers and freelancers have problem to withdraw their funds, it is now completly impossible to withdraw for all of my country peoples. 
dear moderator please solve it! my life income is currently from mql. 

Alireza Yadegar:
why mql removed webmoney!!!  this is the only available universal payment method in my country! i know currently all iranians sellers and freelancers have problem to withdraw their funds, it is now completly impossible to withdraw for all of my country peoples. 
dear moderator please solve it! my life income is currently from mql. 

me too

I think Metaquotes should give a feature to transfer fund between member So member can send fund to any member that have no issue with withdrawal. Then they can transfer it using another way. 

Reason: