Is there any Online chat support? - page 3

Please help me fix my metatrade5 device on android have no connection

I am a new user on MT5. 

I am trying to use the Strategy tester, but it keeps on giving me Zero Results.  According to the Journal it is due to "Invalid Volume". (see file attached)
What am I doing wrong?  

Where can I "play" with the S/L, T/P, Value of points to Buy/Sell, When to Buy/Sell, etc.?

Files:
Screen_dump.jpg  371 kb

how can i open real trading account?

Mansur1990:
how can i open real trading account?

Read trading account should be opened with the broker.
Read the post #971 for more information

it takes for how long for the preliminary account to be converted to real account? because i open the preliminary for two days back

Mansur1990:
it takes for how long for the preliminary account to be converted to real account? because i open the preliminary for two days back

The real account has nothing to do with your demo account and with this forum as well: I uploaded the link to the post with  the explanation about how to open.

Real accounts should be opened with the brokers. And MetaQuotes (the developer of Metatrader) is not a broker, so there are no any real accounts here.

You should find the brokers and open account with them.

Sergey Golubev:

The real account has nothing to do with your demo account and with this forum as well: I uploaded the link to the post with  the explanation about how to open.

Real accounts should be opened with the brokers. And MetaQuotes (the developer of Metatrader) is not a broker, so there are no any real accounts here.

You should find the brokers and open account with them.

pls how can i find the brokers?
what broker's name should i search?

Mansur1990:
pls how can i find the brokers?
what broker's name should i search?

We and this forum have nothing to do with that.
Besides, the recommendation of the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
Read this post #971 

are these accounts are real ones tht i can invest in any?
Files:

Mansur1990:
are these accounts are real ones tht i can invest in any?

It is your money, and you can decide by yourself.
We can not provide any recommendation related to the brokers.

Reason: